Worst TV Show of the year

Egbert_SouseEgbert_Souse 920 Posts
edited September 2007 in Strut Central
Easy.The Hills.Retardedest shit ever. I can't stay in the same room when this is one.

Comments

• How many years do dudes have to go through realizing that they only like about .0002% of all TV shows that come out before they stop considering themselves as "TV show fans"?

• you took my answer.

for those that missed it the first time:
    http://www.zshare.net/audio/3182704648cb1f/

• Easy.

The Hills.

Retardedest shit ever. I can't stay in the same room when this is one.

square rich folks. I wonder if any of the chicks on the "HILL" swallow.

• akoako https://soundcloud.com/a-ko 3,413 Posts
    hahahah alright now THIS thread i love.

but in all seriousness i dont know man, it would be a lot easier to do a "shows of 2007 that were actually watchable" thread.

i would nominate for GOOD shows:

tim and eric awesome show great job
    flight of the conchords

cant think of many more off the top of my head but i havent had TV since last year.

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts

square rich folks. I wonder if any of the chicks on the "HILL" swallow.

In my experience, the rich ones usually do

• I've only seen clips of FLIGHT OF THE CONCHORDS and they're never more than vaguely amusing to me, yet everyone raves about it. Anyone not like this show?

• I've only seen clips of FLIGHT OF THE CONCHORDS and they're never more than vaguely amusing to me, yet everyone raves about it. Anyone not like this show?

it sucks. Hope that doesn't amke me racist against the segment of the population that likes it and identifies with it.

I've only seen clips of FLIGHT OF THE CONCHORDS and they're never more than vaguely amusing to me, yet everyone raves about it. Anyone not like this show?

it sucks. Hope that doesn't amke me racist against the segment of the population that likes it and identifies with it.

ive only seen about 3 episodes and the humor is great, and usually i fucking HATE "funny" songs in movies and tv shows, but they manage to pull them off every time. just my opinion. what turned you off?

• Whether you're old, lame, or actually afraid of real "rich-as-fuck" people...most of y'all obviously don't frequent the sororities where a show like The Hills is most at home.

Therefore, you never witness such a show in its proper context and are thus ill-equipped to judge it.

ive only seen about 3 episodes and the humor is great, and usually i fucking HATE "funny" songs in movies and tv shows, but they manage to pull them off every time. just my opinion. what turned you off?

just couldn't get into it... Seemed to try really hard to be different instead of focusing on just making a good show.

• This thread turned out to be AWESOME.

I'm an annoying prick though. Every time this shit is on I'm like "You know this shit is scripted, right?!? Adam said so, and he works in the industry so he knows! (in reference to our own guzzo, who may or may not have said that, but I like to think he did)."

its my tv AYBAYBAY. I run out screaming when that shit is on.

This thread turned out to be AWESOME.

I'm an annoying prick though. Every time this shit is on I'm like "You know this shit is scripted, right?!? Adam said so, and he works in the industry so he knows! (in reference to our own guzzo, who may or may not have said that, but I like to think he did)."

its my tv AYBAYBAY. I run out screaming when that shit is on.

yeah. ive only seen commercials for the hills and it was enough to make me never ever ever ever want to even give it the beginning of a chance.

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    i've watched every episode of flight of the concords so far for some reason and i don't even like the show at all. californication is killing it right now though

• dollar_bindollar_bin I heartily endorse this product and/or event 2,326 Posts
    Easy.

The Hills.

Retardedest shit ever. I can't stay in the same room when this is one.

I haven't seen the Hills and I'm not likely to, but I nominate "The Winner" with Rob Corddry. From the bad writing and acting to the poorly used laugh track it pretty much summed up everything that is horrible about bad multi-camera sitcoms. And I like Rob Corddry, which is probably why I was so disappointed.

• Yo that damn "rock of love" on VH1.
    Strippers throwing up, drunk cat fights, Old strippers trying to show off their old assests