Fish Feet update?

gambitgambit 906 Posts
edited September 2007 in Strut Central
I am not that proficient in using the search feature on these forums. I wanted to know what the latest talk was about Fish Feet before I start blabbing about it.

Comments

• aleitaleit 1,915 Posts
    i have sealed copies which i am selling at $1500 a piece.

• Strata Mythic Raer?

Please speak on it.

I had heard that the dude had a casette tape of it.

• Not this again...

Is there any new news or just hyperbole and jokes?

• I can only speak in general terms, but I have heard word that a certain musician* is working on getting Fish Feet and another project released. He seemed pretty sure he can get it done; he just has to get the appropriate permissions and such.

It sounds earnest enough, since a request was made to get a copy of said tape. The musician never acknowledged that he would make any copies until he got the deal pressed up.

* I want to protect the musician from being hounded with requests for copies. Those that know probably have spoken to the musician already in person.

• I can only speak in general terms, but I have heard word that a certain musician* is working on getting Fish Feet and another project released. He seemed pretty sure he can get it done; he just has to get the appropriate permissions and such.

It sounds earnest enough, since a request was made to get a copy of said tape. The musician never acknowledged that he would make any copies until he got the deal pressed up.

* I want to protect the musician from being hounded with requests for copies. Those that know probably have spoken to the musician already in person.

Interesting...