Magazine Subscriptions on Ebay

GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
edited June 2005 in Strut Central
just bought a 4 year subscription to Maxim for 0.99. This dude at work was telling me about this. Tons of magazines have these supercheap subscriptions always available on the bay.

FOLKS DON'T SLEEP!

Get that left wing info, get that right wing info. Get them penthouse mags, XXL for 1.95 for like 3 years...I'm saying this is my wise words of wisdom for the day

your welcome

Comments

• djannadjanna 1,543 Posts
    Four years of Maxim for 99 cents, eh? But is it worth it?

• RaystarRaystar 1,106 Posts
    Four years of Maxim for 99 cents, eh? But is it worth it?

Its better than Stuff!

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    A bunch of those coupon or rebate websites usually pop up with info on free magazine subscriptions. I've been getting Maxim for free for a while but each time I get it in the mail I just think to myself "Why?"

• twoplytwoply Only Built 4 Manzanita Links 2,914 Posts

Its exactly like Stuff!

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    just bought a 4 year subscription to Maxim for 0.99.

FOLKS DON'T SLEEP!

Get that left breast[/b] info, get that right breast[/b] info...I'm saying this is my wise words of wisdom for the day

your welcome

• alieNDNalieNDN 2,181 Posts
    how does this possibly work? you're talking new issues?

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    It works because they have more magazines in circulation so that they get more advertising cash. Plus, 90% of the people don't cancel the subscription after the "trial period" and they start getting charged normally.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    how does this possibly work? you're talking new issues?

yes, I was pretty shocked too. Try it on Ebay and see what happens. Dude I was working ith told me about this package deal he got for 4 years of 4 different magazines for 6.99. I doubted him and then we went on ebay and typed in "Maxim Subscriptions" and low and behold a ton of different subscriptions popped up. I grabbed the unbid on 4 year deal at 0.99.

• johmbolayajohmbolaya 4,472 Posts
    I got a subsription of National Geographic For Kids for my nephew last year.

Do they have Hustler's Taboo[/b]? I would subscribe to that.

• BeardedDBeardedD 770 Posts
    Yes but how many trees will die so you can rub blisters onto your pee pee in a futile attempt to get off on their glossy pictures of F-list starlets with airbrushed phantom nipples?

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    Yes but how many trees will die so you can rub blisters onto your pee pee in a futile attempt to get off on their glossy pictures of F-list starlets with airbrushed phantom nipples?

I"ll never tell

• A bunch of those coupon or rebate websites usually pop up with info on free magazine subscriptions. I've been getting Maxim for free for a while but each time I get it in the mail I just think to myself "Why?"

the real question is why not?

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts

WOW

no wonder D is the king of online celebrity nudie clips