HORRIBLE pictures of yourself ('Strut NAGLmania!)

2»

Comments

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    here i am at breakfast with my cousins in Lake Tahoe after a night of heavy drinking. i think i drank almost a whole 750ml worth of stoli vodka/tonics.

in this pic i'm literally planning out my escape route to the bathroom so i could RALPH (which thankfully didnt end up happening, thank god) but booyy did i feel like shit.

here's an action shot from the night before. note the same clothing....

• djsheepdjsheep 3,620 Posts

• jjfad027jjfad027 1,594 Posts

bought the fit for 1$ earlier that day whilst thrifting

• A week straight of drinking till 5 Am, sleeping for two hours on the floor (no matress! no sheets! no pillows! no blanket!) and getting up to repeat the process. in munich. Note the eyes. At this point im delusional enough to believe that putting my finger in my mouth like a lollipop will be very fuckin sexy. It wasnt.

The next night, same outfit. In a strip club, Making friends very fast. apparently money (or the mutual stench of despair ) is the international language.

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts

• neckface

• brian peppers

• holy shit

• DeeRockDeeRock 1,836 Posts
    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Extra sauced up while deejaying one night.............

• akoako https://soundcloud.com/a-ko 3,413 Posts

IMG src=http://photos-729.ll.facebook.com/photos-ll-sf2p/v45/227/109/501292729/n501292729_456_8005.jpg>

DAMN, What the hell is UP? Don't say you had too much to drink and thats why you look so weird!!!

the liquid in that second shot is apple juice. i was drunk in neither pic but maybe i cheated since both of these were supposed to be horrible on purpose....

• man those German strippers are lookin' kinda rough...

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts

I think this pic deserves a graemlin, like "saucy" or "Ladies Man" or as a replacement to "Do You Even Party?"

• djsheepdjsheep 3,620 Posts
    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

DAMN! You lookin' like Grand Puba son!

• Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

"luke, i am your father..."

• marumaru 1,450 Posts

• man those German strippers are lookin' kinda rough...

Understatment.

Earlier in the night i bought a bottle of champagne for a stripper who was easily 60 years old. She claimed it was her birthday. They lowered the lights( why were they on in the first place?), and all of us, strippers included, sang her happy birthday. I guess everybody around the world knows the happy birthday song.The image of her slowly drinking this over-priced mini-bottle, in a low rent strip club, feebly singing along - touching and sad.

• FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts

• when i saw your post was the last response, i totally thought it was going to be that buck naked behind the silver apples lp photo.

i would have pictured you coming into this thread guns blazing. i have not forgotten herbie mann

I see your chins and raise you one. Or two?

when i saw your post was the last response, i totally thought it was going to be that buck naked behind the silver apples lp photo.

i would have pictured you coming into this thread guns blazing. i have not forgotten herbie mann

I SAW THAT SHIT ANDREW.

• noznoz 3,625 Posts
    ha! saw what?