post a pic of you happy as fuck

Comments

• FRESH AIR!!!!!

• mandrewmandrew 2,720 Posts
    celebrating after six months of hard work...

• Me in Paris a few months ago, OFFICIALLY happy as fuck

In Stuttgart 2006, VERY drunk and happy.

This thread makes me want to start a family!

- J

• this is me on left with my dj partner for his 30th bday party last saturday

• someone must have said somethin funny

• this is me on left with my dj partner for his 30th bday party last saturday

I'm jealous. I've always wanted to DJ with Ronnie Milsap.

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts

• it's pretty sweet...and peep milsap's rotary mixer

• your daughter is very cute harvey

• your daughter is very cute harvey

Agreed.

Are those birthday muffins from The Good Life?

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    your daughter is very cute harvey

Thank you...I can't believe that I can already say that that photo is over 2 years old.

• amazing.

• hemolhemol 2,578 Posts
    amazing.

Br>Truly. I want legos now.
    Br>Me (on the right, yes, ROCKING white denims) the night of an art show with a bunch of friends from Florida (These Pants Seem Clean R). I have endless respect for the work that my friends make, and it was really nice that we were all here in New York, far from home, doin our thing all the same.

• LuminLumin 807 Posts
    this was a good night

this was a good day. last time i ever saw dude. he died not too long after this pic was taken. if i remember correctly we were havin lunch with rich medina, geology, king britt, kenny dope, djinji brown and some of my other peoples.
    i miss this dude.

last weekend high as a mug

• Real fun looking thru this thread. My pics all came from the SoHo Art Parade last Saturday. Me and my boy O revealed our functioning Turntar & Guitable (notice the fader on the neck). Basically just runnin amok in downtown.

Christine Renee organized our lil DJ contingent- really cool chick.

walked in the parade behing the Coney Island Mermaids

Instead of handing out candy to kids we were passin out records

super fun good times. All photos come from that dood Shadi. more are here

• yo charlie, this is fucking great! the pictures are awesome. and giving away records instead of candy is CLASSIC!

• WoimsahWoimsah 1,734 Posts

• yo charlie, this is fucking great! the pictures are awesome. and giving away records instead of candy is CLASSIC!

thanks dood. the highlight of the whole event, and perhaps my life to date, was seeing a full grown lady get lifted like 40 feet into the air with HELIUM BALOONS! that's the stuff that dreams are made of. too bad I have no flics of that.

• last weekend high as a mug

seems like you dudes are always partyin wit half naked ladies.. whats the secret?

• djdazedjdaze 3,099 Posts

my girl tryin to be all serious right after I soaked her on the bumper boats. I opted for the point and laugh to be recorded for eternity in true photobooth spirit.

ok ok, on the not mean tip...

Happy as fuck, about to eat dinner at Gabriel's just outside santa fe

the view from where we were standing...

• djdazedjdaze 3,099 Posts
    This past July, 8 days before her head injury...

Her hair's been shaved off 'cos of her brain surgery, but Yazmin's doing GREAT and we'll be repeating this scene in California in about 4 weeks. I can't wait.

marco, I haven't been on here much lately so I'm cluless on your girls injury...I'm beyond relieved to read in the same post that she's doing good, but yeah my heart dropped there for a second. holler when you're out here if you hit LA.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts

Yo, how you know C******?

• Courtesy of diane_diane:

u kinda look like russell simmons

• LuminLumin 807 Posts

Yo, how you know C******?

ive known her for a few years. met her through king i think.
    thats the homie

• marco, I haven't been on here much lately so I'm cluless on your girls injury...I'm beyond relieved to read in the same post that she's doing good, but yeah my heart dropped there for a second. holler when you're out here if you hit LA.

Yo man - I'll be in Cali Oct. 3-8, DJing at the Bordello for 60s club SATISFACTION on Saturday Oct 6. I'll be spending a lot of time in Oxnard/Ventura w/ Yazmin so I'm not sure how much free time I'll have in LA, but I'll holler. Check PMs.

As for Yazmin, though I prefer long hair... I gotta say she's looking fly with the crop..

Mi chulita preciosa, por seguro.

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    Ive been joyous as fuk these past months or so

Roadtrip to Quebec City for the Quebec National Holiday (Van full of Colombians)

Crunkful Elation

A good friend returns from a year long trip so we celebrate in this new lounge where the barman happens to be a long lost college buddy

Crunkfull elation ensues

Peru Felicidad

Playing with the kids is always a topnotch joybooster for me

This lil guy is happy as fug

Well deserved wake-N-bake break at the Lago

Despedida party with my salsero friend in Callao
    the guy to the left could never stop smiling or drinking

Happy Sunny day with the Fam

Ive had legendarily feel goos nights at my friends appartamento singing Hector Lavoe full lungs on my bike at 5am getting cheers from random taxi passangers but i digress

Feeling it

Last Day of highschool Joyfullness

And finally

GoodBybeBrazil Party me and the sis (magical evening related)

• PATXPATX 2,820 Posts
    this is me on left with my dj partner for his 30th bday party last saturday

• What a great thread for my first post on Soulstrut! This one's from my wedding in May 2005 ... no happier day in my life (well, maybe the birth of my son was a similary happy day, but the pictures of me that day didn't turn out as good).

Shout-outs to my bros Fatback, Delay, Dori, Mordecai, Troy!

• [/img]
    is that your sister?
    if so, can i marry my way into the fam? i'm a grounded individual and an upstanding citizen. page me