Soulseek?

JacobWizzleJacobWizzle 1,003 Posts
edited September 2007 in Strut Central
I haven't been on it in a minute and it seems the dickhead euro mp3 collectros have taken over. Dudes are asking for fucking trades on mp3 raer now?? WTF. One of them even tried to clown me for being a mp3 digging beginner. What kind of madness is goin on????

Comments

• GropeGrope 2,970 Posts
    soulseek never ever worked on my computer. aren't internet blogs the new soulseek? or is soulseek just that much better? can you get anything you want to?

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts
    You are more than welcome to all my Hall & Oats raer donuts Jake.

Good thing dudes didn't know the deal. They may have tried to get some producer points off ya.

And agreed. Internet blogs & forums got more than enough.

• akoako https://soundcloud.com/a-ko 3,413 Posts
    so nobody uses torrent sites? get out of the STONE AGES DUDES

• SOULSEEK > SOULSTRUT

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts
    I haven't been on it in a minute and it seems the dickhead euro mp3 collectros have taken over. Dudes are asking for fucking trades on mp3 raer now?? WTF. One of them even tried to clown me for being a mp3 digging beginner.
    What kind of madness is goin on????

This is how I remember it being a few years back when I tried to use it... get half way through downloading a mixtape and then BANNED w/o warning cuz I didn't have anything the user wanted...

• You are more than welcome to all my Hall & Oats raer donuts Jake.

Good thing dudes didn't know the deal. They may have tried to get some producer points off ya.

links plaese???? I'm old school.

• You are more than welcome to all my Hall & Oats raer donuts Jake.

links plaese???? I'm old school.

Inbox.

• JimBeamJimBeam Seattle. 2,012 Posts
    just go to http://blogsearch.google.com/?tab=wb and type in what you are looking for. A lot of new/leaked stuff seems to come off some of the same blogs, but a lot of them get shut down pretty quick. If you find one that looks like it stays up on shit, bookmark it and check it every few days or so. My downloading kinda fell off for a while, and it looks like most of my decent bookmarked ones have been shut down.

• One of them even tried to clown me for being a mp3 digging beginner.

Holy shit! Are you serious?? I'm about to log on and hunt those dudes down, this is some shit I have to experience firsthand. What room were you in?

Holy shit! Are you serious?? I'm about to log on and hunt those dudes down, this is some shit I have to experience firsthand. What room were you in?

I think dudes name is boogiekiller. He clowned on me with broken english for having Confunkshun albums in my folder. It was actually funny as shit.

I think dudes name is boogiekiller. He clowned on me with broken english for having Confunkshun albums in my folder. It was actually funny as shit.

LOL. That shit is too much, man. I'm going to go say hi to that dude if I can find him.

• OkemOkem 4,617 Posts
    I had to stop using slsk because of the amount of complete a-holes on there.

They take thier mp3s VERY seriously, its damn pathetic.

That and the daily requests from some Korean or Japanese dude, to help them identify some lame 5 second b-boy break.

• bthavbthav 1,538 Posts
    oink is

• serch4beatzserch4beatz Switzerland 521 Posts
    im on soulseek..i have mostly mid90ties / indie hiphop and a few funk/soul tunes..
    hit me with a pm if you're interested in adding me to your list

• sergserg 682 Posts
    I don't fuck with soulseek much anymore, can't find a lot of shit I want and everyone tries to hog my bandwith. Fuck those dudes trying to download my entire downsouth folder. I never been in those rooms so I don't even know what that shit is about.

I mostly fuck with tha-industry.net for new rap shit, torrents for other shit, oink is usually really good but my ratio is kind of fucked right now.

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts
    Soulseek is awesome. I basically only hit up dudes on I know on there (Hi Chan & Phill!). Searching through blogs seems like to much effort.

• Could any oink members hook me up with an invite? PM me with the details please.

• oink is usually really good but my ratio is kind of fucked right now.

How does one go about fixing this? I'm at like 1.04 right now, isn't that too low?

• SPlDEYSPlDEY Vegas 3,375 Posts
    You just got to upload, mine was dangerously low, and then I go to sign in. Account suspended. Damn.

- spidey

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    anything above .9ish is good