Bay Area Strut Debauchery Festival - 10/6

DJFerrariDJFerrari 2,411 Posts
edited September 2007 in Strut Central
In case you missed the "Let's See Your Place" thread, it's been decided that we're having a Soulstrut Debauchery Festival at my house in honor of beer pong, 45s and Johnny Paycheck. All are invited and we need to work on convincing Soulmarcossa to drive up.Details to follow... is Saturday October 6th okay for everyone? I live in Saratoga, which is about 45 minutes south of San Francisco. It may be a hike, but it'll be worth it as one of the last weekends of summer weather (hopefully) in the bay area.I'll setup the turntables outside during the day and then we can bring them in at night if people still want to party it up. Beer Pong or Beirut... whatever you call it, will be in full effect as well as pool the water and pool the game. Foosball, golf and hot tub action is also available. We may even have to fire up the Margarita machine. I'll make an evite so if you want in, PM me your email address. It won't be a Strut exclusive party so it shouldn't be too much of a dude fest Here are some pics of the house...

Comments

• Ooh... here's another thought. Anyone down for a Wizard Staff competition? See pic for description of said drinking game.

• spelunkspelunk 3,400 Posts
    Hahaha Wizard Staff. The drinking game for World of Warcraft addicts.

I am marking my brain calendar now. This will be fun.

• don't worry holmes. there is a quiet buzz building on craigslist casual encounters.

seriously though I am down to smash through, but I gotta complete the Alzheimer's Association walk-a-thon first (no joke).

It's in the morning:

Welcome to Memory Walk 2007

Northern California & Northern Nevada
    Treasure Island - San Francisco, CA
    October 6, 2007
    3 mile or 1.5 mile route

• cascas 1,484 Posts
    rootless, please to clear your pee ems