i love you so much soulstrut.

2»

Comments

• sergserg 682 Posts
    Serg = Overnight Internet Celebrity

Edith Head = Official Soulstrut Mascot

man this ain't some overnight shit, I been having suckas asking me "are you the beer and rap guy" for a minute now

I am ashamed now

• i like it when they just ask you "are you beer and rap"?

• That party looked crazy fun and possibly violent.

I had my own Hard As Fuckish type party last night, except these girls were running shit:

^^five stars^^

Then this chick Angel, who's apparently "coming out with an album," took a liking to me and tried to bumrush my show.
    This blip was aggressive as a motherfucker! Her drunk ass grabbed my head and try to tongue rape me!

I'ma go ahead and just leave out the pic where she whipped out her pierced ass titty on me.

Bleccchhh!!!

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts
    That party looked crazy fun and possibly violent.

I had my own Hard As Fuckish type party last night, except these girls were running shit:

^^five stars^^

Then this chick Angel, who's apparently "coming out with an album," took a liking to me and tried to bumrush my show.
    This blip was aggressive as a motherfucker! Her drunk ass grabbed my head and try to tongue rape me!

I'ma go ahead and just leave out the pic where she whipped out her pierced ass titty on me.

Bleccchhh!!!

*paging Controller 7*

• *paging Controller 7*

With all due respect to the God Of Photoshop, I don't think there's any photo remix that can top the actual events portrayed in the above pic.

Alls I'm saying is...DON'T MAKE ME POST THE DRUNKEN INDIAN TITTY PIC.

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts

i see you're point. Hahaha! She looks like she was trying to do the classic move that was tried on me in middle school.

When is her album coming out?:D

• On the eve of my 30th birthday I am on the tail end of a 20 hour day. I'm smoking a cuban in the record store 3 am. I luh yall!

• I'm smoking a cuban in the record store 3 am.

^^WAS KICKED OUT OF HIS OWN CRIB TONIGHT^^

• I'm smoking a cuban in the record store 3 am.

^^WAS KICKED OUT OF HIS OWN CRIB TONIGHT^^

Please be serious. I imported the, um, comforts of home.

• happy birthday man

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts
    On the eve of my 30th birthday I am on the tail end of a 20 hour day. I'm smoking a cuban in the record store 3 am. I luh yall!

Happy Birthday duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude!

• ageage 1,131 Posts
    happy b day homie.

• On the eve of my 30th birthday I am on the tail end of a 20 hour day. I'm smoking a cuban in the record store 3 am. I luh yall!

Happy Birthday duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude!

Holy shit, I completely overlooked the obvious plea for attention!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, HOLMES!!!

I'll send the drunken Indian your way for a lap dance and possibly a pierced ass titty flash.

• Holy shit, I completely overlooked the obvious plea for attention!
    I wouldn't really care if I wasn't still here working... for Y'ALL!

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts

Holy shit, I completely overlooked the obvious plea for attention!
    I wouldn't really care if I wasn't still here working... for Y'ALL!

but anyways....

• sergserg 682 Posts
    bored stiff show todniht

kriby says happy sucks

• HAHAHA

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    Damn JP, you were still in your 20s?

Once again, I'm

i already said happy birthday in the designated thread but i don't want to click and see that jason giambi pic again. lets check out some baseball when you come out! even though both our teams are sorry this season