Comments

• And don't forget "Roaches," the parody record by Bobby Jimmy & the Critters (still funny after all this time).

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    Yes: jealous people who get mad seeing something they had and somebody else is holding...

• akoako https://soundcloud.com/a-ko 3,413 Posts
    im not so sure ive even listened to the track all the way through, but extremely early in my digging days my local goodwill had a stack of about 20 rumors 45s.

did i fuck up by not buying all of them? im pretty sure i took one home but thats it...

• im not so sure ive even listened to the track all the way through, but extremely early in my digging days my local goodwill had a stack of about 20 rumors 45s.

did i fuck up by not buying all of them? im pretty sure i took one home but thats it...

that was a pretty big hit so it should be common - even though it was on a small indie label, i somehow doubt it was a collector's item (although the album might be another story)

• akoako https://soundcloud.com/a-ko 3,413 Posts
    im not so sure ive even listened to the track all the way through, but extremely early in my digging days my local goodwill had a stack of about 20 rumors 45s.

that was a pretty big hit so it should be common - even though it was on a small indie label, i somehow doubt it was a collector's item (although the album might be another story)

yeah, i see the 12" all the time, just wasnt sure if the 45 was another story or not.

• deLYSdeLYS 388 Posts
    I wish I knew about that 'Look At All These Roaches' version back then, this was one of my favorite songs as a child and I would have loved that shit. I used to play it from here

It's probably the farthest thing from rare, but I'm waiting for it to come back, like see some dude on American Idol kill this shit and then I will literally blow up my landline for the U-S-A! Putting this under the Fleetwood Mac thread had me laughing way too hard at myself, but I had just lit up