45 ballers

LuminLumin 807 Posts
edited September 2007 in Strut Central

Comments

• somebody will, thats for sure. Thatgirl75 has that shit. I always hate seeing that name when I see a 45 I want because I know dude will get top dollar and all hopes of getting it on the cheap fly out the window. He is one of the biggies that can get 10 times what someone else will get if they post the same record. Dude always has heat up...

• pointmanpointman 1,042 Posts

Yeah that's right, I said it.

• Yeah that's right, I said it.

oh yeah, I was merely commenting on the seller, he has made me empty my wallet in the past...I never got the apparent facemelting appeal of that Rokk record....

• jinx74jinx74 2,287 Posts

Yeah that's right, I said it.

oh yeah, I was merely commenting on the seller, he has made me empty my wallet in the past...I never got the apparent facemelting appeal of that Rokk record....

i think that rokk piece is pretty nice. especially the master version. haters...

$1800 is a bit high in my opinion though. def worth $1000+ and if i had the dough id cop it.

• i think that rokk piece is pretty nice. especially the master version. haters...

Great fucking track. That seller has had it before along with every other baller 45 out there. Damn.

• CBearCBear 902 Posts
    Yeah, but $3 for shipping? That's outrageous.

• pointmanpointman 1,042 Posts
    To each their own I suppose. Jinx gives this record love and I respect that.

But yeah, this seller is ALWAYS slinging serious heat on the bay. Makes me jealous like a mofo.