DJ DAY VIDEO INTERVIEW

HawkeyeHawkeye 896 Posts
edited September 2007 in Strut Central
I thought this forum would like to see this interviewInterview is in english, in between are some german words, but the rest is in englishIf the players are not working check these Links:[/url] Part 1 Part 2 PeaceHawkeye

Comments

• GropeGrope 2,970 Posts
    A-N-N-O-U-N-C-E-M-E-N-T-S S-E-C-T-I-O-N!!!

• What is your problem Grope ?????

I dont post shit like "BUY MY NEW RECORD" or stuff like that.

If I would post a interview I found by KRS you wouldnt screaming "anouncement section"

By the way, I thought DJ Day is a flower that grew of off Soulstrut. And he is mentioning Soulstrut a certain times in that interview.

Chill dude !!!!!!

Hawkeye

• GropeGrope 2,970 Posts
    What is your problem Grope ?????

I dont post shit like "BUY MY NEW RECORD" or stuff like that.

If I would post a interview I found by KRS you wouldnt screaming "anouncement section"

By the way, I thought DJ Day is a flower that grew of off Soulstrut. And he is mentioning Soulstrut a certain times in that interview.

Chill dude !!!!!!

Hawkeye

first of all, your links don't work.

secondly, KRS who? what?
    i know he's all hip hop and all that, but i'm not affected by that. i never really cared about that clown. who the f*ck do you think i am? a hip hop thug?

triplely, i can't stand your attitude.

• jimeyjimey 279 Posts
    nice one

want more of that on mixery raw. no need for s&p and others

• first of all, your links don't work.

Ah OK, so they would have worked better in the announcement section, now I got you !!!!

secondly, KRS who? what?
    i know he's all hip hop and all that, but i'm not affected by that. i never really cared about that clown. who the f*ck do you think i am? a hip hop thug?

You disqualified yourself with that statement. Thats beyond words !!!!

You didnt get my point. It doesnt matter from which artist I would post a interview, you wouldnt say shit normaly, so why are you going against this thread ??

We are takling about a Soulstrut DJ who is reffering all the time to the SS forum, so the only way I can understand your comment is as straight hateration.

There are so many threads in this section which are far away from "Crate Digging Revealed" why dont you go and comment on all these threads in which section they belong to in your opionion ???

Thats fucking nitpicking buerokratenscheisse !!!!!

Hawkeye

• GropeGrope 2,970 Posts
    most of your posts are straight dumb. like this one. and i can't think of anyone else who put so much b??rokratenschei?? into hip hop like you.

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    DJ Day is a flower that grew of off Soulstrut.

Hawkeye

And cheers for the link, ill watch em.

I dont check the announcements section so much: gets mighty cluttered in there.

• most of your posts are straight dumb.

This forum can be thankfull that someone like you who is so intelligent is posting on it.
    You are pushing the IQ level of this board a lot !!!!!!!!!!!!!

and i can't think of anyone else who put so much b??rokratenschei?? into hip hop like you.

Hearing this from someone who got so much knowledge about HipHop is realy a compliment to me !!!!

Ah by the way....

You are not answering my questions. All you do is straight hating. I said it and you are confirming it with your behaviour !!!!

P.S.
    Players are now working, stupid !!!!

• GropeGrope 2,970 Posts
    Hearing this from someone who got so much knowledge about HipHop is realy a compliment to me !!!!

you don't know anything about me. but trust me, i'm actually a nice guy.

• TabaskoTabasko 1,357 Posts
    dudes... stop it. Get a hotelroom or something.

• i'm actually a nice guy.

Don't talk the talk, walk the walk !!!!!!!!!!!!!

• m_dejeanm_dejean Quadratisch. Praktisch. Gut. 2,946 Posts
    i'm actually a nice guy.

Don't talk the talk, walk the walk !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Grope, what is your problem? I'm sure you're a nice guy yadayada, but it's kind of hard to see when 99% of your posts are straight up negative. You're always full of , but you're never coming with something positive. Like in that Kanye thread right now. You're complaining about how you think that people are fucked up for liking him, how everyone has bad taste and nobody starts threads about anything else than kanye/primo/dilla/blahblah and how everything else gets chirped. That's some bullshit. Start a thread about something you like instead of constantly posting about what you don't like. We know all about that. And come with something else than just the usual "Ask me about german records".

You're the one who's looking silly, not Hawkeye. Sorry if I'm rambling here, I'm just tired of that smug, sarcastic, humourless posting style (not just you). Go play with Dolo_Whitebelt if that's how you want to roll.

• This is fucking awesome. Good to see some video production of you and your music, D. Hopefully this interview will help your career, and give people some insight on your craft. PRRROPA.

• sticky_dojahsticky_dojah New York City. 2,136 Posts
    Honky Fipple wasn't doing the job. Glad Grope is back. I missed his style of posting and I don't want him to post positive stuff. Totally unmatching his e-persona. BTW, Hawkeye, thanks for postin this and don't let grope get on your nerves, you know how he is, kinda like that annoying uncle at family reunions...

• e-persona

Is the keyword. Grope (or the dude behind "Grope", to be more precise) is an awesome dude. I know.

- J

• more like "tepid" as y'all say over here...

thanks for the itw by the way...

• asprinasprin 1,765 Posts
    Congrats Damien. Thanks for repping the Vanguard Squad tee too. I enjoyed watching these.

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts

• GropeGrope 2,970 Posts
    Honky Fipple wasn't doing the job. Glad Grope is back. I missed his style of posting and I don't want him to post positive stuff. Totally unmatching his e-persona. BTW, Hawkeye, thanks for postin this and don't let grope get on your nerves, you know how he is, kinda like that annoying uncle at family reunions...

i'm worse, trust me. plus, i look like your jealous little brother while posting.

• I never check the announcements section, so thanks for posting it here.

• GropeGrope 2,970 Posts
    I never check the announcements section, so thanks for posting it here.

edit: nevermind

• I never check the announcements section, so thanks for posting it here.

what did it say?

• GropeGrope 2,970 Posts
    I never check the announcements section, so thanks for posting it here.

what did it say?

nothing... i was looking at some other threads and thought you posted this somewhere else. i was joking anyway :-)

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    Haha, Grope is on a role today.

Hawkeye just sent me the link this morning and I'm watching it now.
    I should have spit my gum out

• Dude. Dooooope.

Way to go Day.

• spelunkspelunk 3,400 Posts
    Good lookin out on the video, congrats on everything that's been going on for you Day, can't wait for the album.

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts
    kinda like that annoying uncle at family reunions...

we all got THAT uncle

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts
    oh and i love it, Day!

• day, i like how at 1:00 of the first vid you mention soulstrut and make the "wishy washy" hand movement

• djsheepdjsheep 3,620 Posts
    Anyways...

PROPS TO DAY! THANKS FOR POSTING THE videos hommie! Excellent work. Big man doing big things...