phoenix strutters

magpiemagpie 160 Posts
edited September 2007 in Strut Central
Ill be in phoenix next week visiting some family camelback mtn area) any heads up about record stores i could check out would be much appreciatedmagpie

Comments

• sergserg 682 Posts
    fuck thsat townb

• pacmanpacman 1,114 Posts
    Is Serg drunk again?!?!?! LOL

There's not a whole lot out this way in terms of actual record stores. There's 2. Tracks n Wax downtown and Eastside records in Tempe.

• Don't even bother. Spend your time with family, you won't find shit here, unless you want mono Sgt. Peppers or raer Gentle Giant go to Trax N Wax.

• Is Serg drunk again?!?!?! LOL

There's not a whole lot out this way in terms of actual record stores. There's 2. Tracks n Wax downtown and Eastside records in Tempe.

theres a flea market in town that i found stuff at. and a monthly record show that was damn good when i hit it 5 years ago. Look for that old head John...he used to have some heat.

• pacmanpacman 1,114 Posts
    Is Serg drunk again?!?!?! LOL

theres a flea market in town that i found stuff at. and a monthly record show that was damn good when i hit it 5 years ago. Look for that old head John...he used to have some heat.

Are you referring to the monthly @ the Italian American club? I hit that up ONCE and found squat.

I've heard of John, but never met him. You might want to try swap meets too. There was this dude at the west side swap meet who had MAD heat. I got whatever I could from him and dude still had heat for DAYS.

• Is Serg drunk again?!?!?! LOL

Are you referring to the monthly @ the Italian American club? I hit that up ONCE and found squat.

I've heard of John, but never met him. You might want to try swap meets too. There was this dude at the west side swap meet who had MAD heat. I got whatever I could from him and dude still had heat for DAYS.

oh, maybe they call them swap meets (theyre flea markets out here) it was an open air market...maybe on the west side...seemed to be under some big pavillion style tin roofs? i found sylvers III there.

anybody know my boy Tim who collects breaks?