Songs you'd MURDER at karaoke (delusions related)

13»

Comments

• mattBmattB (FTB) Anywhere 673 Posts
    Speech - Clocks In Sync With Mine

• FrankFrank 2,370 Posts
    About 14 years ago, I gave one of my best friends a portable karaoke machine as a birthday present. Along with it I gave him a collection of German Schlager 1970's tapes. Things went very, very nasty very soon. Some guests turned away as soon as the door was opened in front of them. We were so unimaginably drunk... the cheap machine turned out to give insane distortion when turned up all the way. My personal favorite track which I have serial murdered that night was Fred Bertelmann's "der lachende Vagabund" ("the laughing drifter")... my friends parents kicked us out of the house sometime after midnight. The Karaoke Hell Machine also run on batteries so we grabbed a few bottles of booze and proceeded down the streets of VS-Schwenningen.
    Anytime we settled down, it was only a matter of seconds until several windows opened and people would yell at us to get the hell out before they'd call the cops. By accident we ended up wandering around the close-by graveyard where things... well let's just say quickly deteriorated to and way beyond what could ever be revealed in a public forum.

• crystal blue persuasion