JAGERMEISTER

2»

Comments

• I've always proceeded with caution with Jager. A couple of ice cold shots in the midst of some beer drinkin' ='s a good fucking time.

NOW... Rumpleminz (sp?) YUUUUCK.

Hey, Raj, have you ever tried a Dead Nazi? Sounds like you'd love it.

• m_dejeanm_dejean Quadratisch. Praktisch. Gut. 2,946 Posts
    Jagermeister is either an aperitif, or a digestif (I don't know which), which means that its supposed to be consumed in small doses. Of course Americans with their fake tans, shopping malls, and reality tv have to drink it by the glass to show the world how big their dicks are. Europe is not like America.

I'm afraid you are mistaken. People do that here too. Drinking shot after shot of J??ger or Fernet Branca until they pass out or puke. I never liked that shit, at least not consumed in that fashion.

• yes. I will ride for fernet. yum.

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    I am not down.

• HawkeyeHawkeye 896 Posts
    german nasty shit from one of the ugliest german cities - braunschweig :-)

I agree on the relative ugliness of Braunschweig, and I come form Hannover, which is not that much prettier.

BUT some trivia for the germans here.

Jaegermeister is coming from Wolfenbuettel which is near Braunschweig. I know it, my grandparents lived there and I know someone who works their.

Peace
    Hawkeye

• I've always proceeded with caution with Jager. A couple of ice cold shots in the midst of some beer drinkin' ='s a good fucking time.

Exactly. You know what's up.

• I am not down.

How about a Dead Mexican Goat, Jeff?

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    I am not down.

How about a Dead Mexican Goat, Jeff?

Stuffed with Cocaine?

• I don't even think it would be tolerable with coke sprinkled in.

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts
    I never buy it, but I never turn it down either...

I like to sip on it. I loathe shots in general.

• djkingottodjkingotto 1,704 Posts
    i'll ride for the jag! i used to get a shot and a guiness with breakfast at eliens on capitol hill in seattle before it changed to some pretty pants place. i still enjoy it from time to time with a red stripe.

• hammertimehammertime 2,389 Posts
    Jager bombs are garbage, but I love the shit straight up. I'll ride for anything with that anise flavor.

I need to get me one of these: