JAGERMEISTER

RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
edited August 2007 in Strut Central
Any Jager fans out there?I used to love the stuff and it would phuck me up! Ice Cold.Please to celebrate the strange beauty known as Jagermeister in this thread.

Comments

• kalakala 3,361 Posts
    when i was younger and dumber i would drink this shit
    it really has a unique buzz not unlike cough syrup
    some of the worst hangovers ever were from this and southern comfort
    sugary crap

neva again
    i only fuck with sake,vodka,boddington's and hefeweisen beer now
    i can't drink like I used to
    no time for being hungover/sick

• inVrsinVrs 687 Posts
    german nasty shit from one of the ugliest german cities - braunschweig :-)
    its quite popular over here, but it used to be a drink for alcoholics, people living in the street etc.. they changed their image with a big tv advert campaign..
    still, its not really popular like vodka over here.
    i think it tastes like medicine, in a bad sense.
    not my kinda drink.

although i can drink more j??germeister than vodka without getting sick.

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    Hello early 90s....Has to be ice motherfucking cold.

i used to love it before i graduated to real drinks.

nothing worse thatn a group of fratboys in the bar ordering "yay-gur" shots.

I worked in a ski resort in Sweden, we did an apre-ski special where you brought a beer and got a mini jager bottle gratis...

we had a sweet little freezer dispenser that we would keep em in... dudes in flouro one piece ski suits, fucked up on jager, dancing to euro-techno and throwing up on themselves...

Jagermeister is funny.

• TabaskoTabasko 1,357 Posts
    Jagermeister = Hard Drugs

never again.

• JuniorJunior 4,853 Posts

it really has a unique buzz not unlike cough syrup

Yeah the drunkenness off Jager is truly unlike any other. Used to love it in my youth but don't really fuck with it anymore. Always have a bottle in the drinks cabinet though for shots and the like, sometimes a party needs a bit of jagertime to kick things off.

• not since my 21st birthday. i really despise the stuff now.

chilled shot of ketel one plaese, thaenk you.

• oh yeah, and eff jaeger bombs too!

• GropeGrope 2,970 Posts
    i prefer Ramazotti with ice and a lemon slice. but i can drink neither J??germeister, nor Rmazotti in order to get drunk. i'd puke!

i really enjoy PIMMS ginger ale. wimbledon (strawberries & cream) related!

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    not since my 21st birthday.

Yo, was this the night we got kicked out of that cab? Or was it another birthday? LOL...

California Bulldogs. Crazy Taxi.

• DJ_ZestDJ_Zest 252 Posts
    My dad calls it GAG-ermeister

• soulmarcosasoulmarcosa 4,296 Posts
    Soulstrut 0, Jagermeister 10

Soulstrut 10, Jagermeister 0

oh yeah, and eff jaeger bombs too!

• DrJoelDrJoel 932 Posts

I was clued into the Pimms Cup for the first time this year. Only had a taste, but can definitely see the allure.

• DJPrestigeDJPrestige 1,710 Posts

oh to be young, doing jager shots on the beach, throwing up, and waking up in some strange place, wondering where the f#ck i was. those were the days. what was i thinking?

• GropeGrope 2,970 Posts

I was clued into the Pimms Cup for the first time this year. Only had a taste, but can definitely see the allure.

didn't really know what it was when i ordered it for the firts time. i enjoy pimms ginger ale at home

• Garcia_VegaGarcia_Vega 2,428 Posts
    Never liked the drink, tastes terrible. But I always loved the design on the bottle, the stag with the shining cross, beautiful.

• JimsterJimster Cruffiton.etsy.com 6,896 Posts
    Never tried it. But I remember the logo from Top Trumps "Racing Cars" as they sponsored the fastest orange Porsche.

Oversized Image

• FUCK YEAH. IF I'M DOING SHOTS, IT'S THAT SHIT.

But mixing any liquour w/ Red Bull seems silly to me.

I will ride for the Jagr. If I'm gonna drink hard liquor, I'll drink it straight or w/ a mixer. If I want a shot, I'd rather do something else and something that preferrably doesn't have a name or a pastel color.

• The_Hook_UpThe_Hook_Up 8,182 Posts
    the first time I went to europe when I was 19, I bought a bottle because I heard "they put something else in it in europe that they dont in the US" I dont know if that is true, but I triumphantly retunred to the states with a bottle of the "European" Jager. My buddies and I sat at the kitchen table and proceeded to drink the entire bottle. I woke up the next day at the kitchen table. I dont remember if it had "something else" in it or the unique buzz.

Worst shot ever...developed at the Wreck Room in Fort Worth, Texas..the "Nazi Taco" one part Jager, one part Tequila......uugggggghhhh.

• I could never fuck with this. Tastes like licorice or medicine. Either way, not a taste I've ever liked. I'll shoot whiskey vodka or vitamin "T".

• sabadabadasabadabada 5,966 Posts
    greasy kid stuff

• Yeah, I don't fuck w/ Tekillya. It just does awful things to me. PASUE.

• not since my 21st birthday.

Yo, was this the night we got kicked out of that cab? Or was it another birthday? LOL...

California Bulldogs. Crazy Taxi.

haha...actually i was with amanda on my 21st bday and got kicked out of another cab!

i do rememeber the crazy taxi night, but i can't recall when exactly that was. good times.

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    I've always proceeded with caution with Jager. A couple of ice cold shots in the midst of some beer drinkin' ='s a good fucking time.

NOW... Rumpleminz (sp?) YUUUUCK.

Its all about the Grand Marnier...

Really.

Its known in our bar as Granma. As in "Granmas comin round to see the kids..."

two or three of them in the midst of a gang of beers and suddenly you are off your head.

I have seen Granma absolutly slay some mighty big boys talking all that about their drinking skills.

Granma loves you.

• bluesnagbluesnag 1,285 Posts
    Jager is nothing more than the watered-down version of this Hungarian nightmare:

I haven't had it in years, but it seriously makes Jager taste like kool-aid.

"The best stomach-soothing liquor"

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    chilled shot of ketel one plaese, thaenk you.
    ketel on the rocks is my hangover-proof, functional-alcoholic pick.

• Jager is nothing more than the watered-down version of this Hungarian nightmare:

I haven't had it in years, but it seriously makes Jager taste like kool-aid.

see also:

• hemolhemol 2,578 Posts
    Jagermeister is either an aperitif, or a digestif (I don't know which), which means that its supposed to be consumed in small doses. Of course Americans with their fake tans, shopping malls, and reality tv have to drink it by the glass to show the world how big their dicks are. Europe is not like America.

On the realness though, I will ride for some pastis as an aperitif or digesitf (whichever you prefer).

Henri Bardouin baby! Serve with ice and water.

• sticky_dojahsticky_dojah New York City. 2,136 Posts
    Any Jager fans out there?

Not a fan, but it is usually the choice shot where I live. Lotsa a bar people doin it. But y'all should czech this one, it is the czech version of j??ger, also a trade secret (nonone knows what is exactly in there) and it tastes crazy. People drink it with tonic (Beton)...