What've You Heard OTHER People Bumping Lately?

drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
edited August 2007 in Strut Central
I just came back from across the street checking mail at work when I heard Lamont Dozier's Back to my Roots jammin' out of Honda Element window. I wanted to flag the dude down and rap, but the light changed and he scooted on through.Also recently heard Jeff and Will's Summertime and More Bounce to the Ounce, which made my day.What have you heard other people bumping lately?

Comments

• soulmarcosasoulmarcosa 4,296 Posts
    My coworkers won't stop "bumping" Spoon. Not only their newest album but their entire discography. I'm about to go out of my mind.

• SUPERMAN THAT HOE NOW WA ME YOOOOOOOOO

• djkingottodjkingotto 1,704 Posts
    mostly crap that i couldn't even name. the cats in the building next door, all i hear is bass.

i did hear someone downtown cruising to "the biz dance" at 10am...

• my roommate usually listens to punk rock, flogging mollys, saves the day. whatever. but recently he has taken a delightful turn and started listening to DJ Shadow and South American accordian music like Astor Piazzola and Michel Portal.

• noznoz 3,625 Posts
    still the only thing coming out of car windows around these parts:

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    SUPERMAN THAT HOE NOW WA ME YOOOOOOOOO

NOW WATCH ME CRANK DAT ROBOCOP

This is the only thing anybody should be bumping.

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts

• Phill_MostPhill_Most 4,594 Posts

one of the main things but not the ONLY thing.... soulja boy got a whole lot of em

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    Last week, I heard somebody in a car outside my apartment bumping the shit out of MC Hammer's "Let's Get It Started." Propa!

• spelunkspelunk 3,400 Posts

one of the main things but not the ONLY thing.... soulja boy got a whole lot of em

Casio beats for days. I have a running bet with a friend that whoever is the first to bust out the dance at a party gets $20.