good luck chuck (ALBA realted)

rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts
edited August 2007 in Strut Central
OK we all know Dane Cook is corny and not funny. But this flick looks like it has some serious ALBA heat. I especially like around the 10-second mark of the above trailer.

Comments

• Dane Cook + Jessica Alba = proof that life is not fair.

• Pistol_PetePistol_Pete 1,289 Posts
    OK we all know Dane Cook is corny and not funny.

But this flick looks like it has some serious ALBA heat.

I especially like around the 10-second mark of the above trailer.

this movie looks incredibly bad. That said, Alba looks

• G_BalliandoG_Balliando 3,916 Posts
    Yeah, she seems to get kinda, umm, open in that one. I'll peep.

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    Yea, Dane Cook is gross.

So is this:

Jessica Alba recently had to undergo dental work after experiencing a kiss from comedian, Dane Cook. The Sun Online reports:

Jessica was shooting kissing scenes with new movie co-star Dane Cook in new film "Good Luck, Chuck" when the couple's teeth clashed. She explains: "I lost a tooth. Isn't that disgusting?...Dane and I were smashing our faces together."

• jleejlee 1,539 Posts
    i am embarrassed to know this, but i find it interesting how the marketing for this movie has turned from lewd to silly/slap-stick.

i saw the trailer earlier in the summer and i thought i recall it being about a dude that every girl he f*cks finds a husband soon after (hence the 'good luck' name). but now it's being marketed as Alba-esque slap stick physical comedy. i have a strange feeling the movie is cruder than the above trailer portrays it to be.

i will not be seeing this movie.

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    i am embarrassed to know this, but i find it interesting how the marketing for this movie has turned from lewd to silly/slap-stick.

i saw the trailer earlier in the summer and i thought i recall it being about a dude that every girl he f*cks finds a husband soon after (hence the 'good luck' name). but now it's being marketed as Alba-esque slap stick physical comedy. i have a strange feeling the movie is cruder than the above trailer portrays it to be.

i will not be seeing this movie.

I saw the trailer for it when I saw Superbad, and they kind of pitched it both ways (ayo?). The first part was the whole "after Dane Cook bangs a girl, she finds her husband, so he goes into business boning girls who want to get married," but then Alba shows up, and the trailer went into both the rom-com aspect and the slapsticky stuff.

BTW, aside to Alba: Please start eating again.

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    wait, so dane cook plays the straight guy to jessica alba?!?
    wow.

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts

BTW, aside to Alba: Please start eating again.

aside to Alba: while I agree with P*te's suggestion, by no means take that as an indication that I am in any way mad at you.

• Anybody ever see that dude on MAD TV that does the Dane Cook impersonations? Its fucking hilarious. Look it up on youtube or something. Dane Cook hatters will love it.