Retarded A$$ Movies...

2»

Comments

• anything with this dude-

he's already just with the old spice and bud light commercials alone

He seems tired. I get the impression he's getting sick of the roles he keeps getting.

• He seems tired. I get the impression he's getting sick of the roles he keeps getting.

Does he "get" them though? I was under the impression that he creates them for himself.

• I love Forbidden Zone.
    So hilarious and insane.
    It's been ripped off so much, too.

• I dunno what costitutes a retarded ass movie, but I ride for this

I ride for sure for this movie, but I don't think it belongs in this thread. It's not really "retarded" at all.

• Ha Ha, Yes I was a huge Police Acadamey fan as a young buck, Officer Jones should of gotten some beatbox work back in the day!

there were SEVEN police academy movies?

• He seems tired. I get the impression he's getting sick of the roles he keeps getting.

Does he "get" them though? I was under the impression that he creates them for himself.

Whatever the case may be he comes across us uninspired.

• dayday 9,611 Posts

He seems tired. I get the impression he's getting sick of the roles he keeps getting.

Whatever the case may be he comes across us uninspired.

This is where the hatt begins... I co-sign 100%

Maybe, maybe this Semi-Pro movie is funny and they think that showing the shittiest parts in the commercials will be enough to make people come see it, but dude is getting tired.

Think about it:

Anchorman
    Skating flick
    Race car dude
    Hairy Basketball player

= all the same shit. Now I love me some Will Farrel, but all he's doing is recycling the same character in a different costume for a paycheck.

• all the really early woody allen movies are a blur to me. is this take the money and run? i need to revisit

i ride for police academy 2 solely for bobcat goldwaith as the sensitive gutter punk turned cop. but aren't most good comedies retarded? i think all of my favorite comedies are retarded

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts

classic material.

• = all the same shit. Now I love me some Will Farrel, but all he's doing is recycling the same character in a different costume for a paycheck.

There's that but I'm talking more about the impression he's giving off. It feels like he doesn't want to be there. When he was on SNL you could tell he loved it. Same thing with a few of his first movies. Now I see him on the funnyordie.com stuff and his recent movies and he has no passion. He's just going through the motions. I wish dude would take some time off and come back at us with something else. Maybe a TV show or small film.

• = all the same shit. Now I love me some Will Farrel, but all he's doing is recycling the same character in a different costume for a paycheck.

saying. and these sports spoof movies (even the ones that don't star Will Ferrel) like Hotrod and Balls of Fury and whatever so officially PLAYED OUT in 2008. I really was surprised to see them try to push this Semi-Pro thing on us after so many identical movies.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts

= all the same shit. Now I love me some Will Farrel, but all he's doing is recycling the same character in a different costume for a paycheck.

saying. and these sports spoof movies (even the ones that don't star Will Ferrel) like Hotrod and Balls of Fury and whatever so officially PLAYED OUT in 2008. I really was surprised to see them try to push this Semi-Pro thing on us after so many identical movies.

I agree. I havent seen any of these formulaic sports spoofs but Ill make an exception for Semi-Pro.

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts

• Saving Silverman is a dumb movie but never fails to crack me up with its outrageous stupidity.

• I Come In Peace...hilarious! It wasn't intended to be a comedy, but I laughed really hard when I saw this movie. It was terrible!

• Word to Blankman.

• Does the FOX affiliate in anyone's area play horrible movies on Sundays? Today, Killer Klowns from Outerspace was on.

• bloodcellbloodcell 208 Posts
    lets not forget top secret from the airplane crew. i think that one is so classic in this genre o0f movies.

how about some kentucky fried movie?

• catalistcatalist 1,373 Posts
    I Come In Peace...hilarious! It wasn't intended to be a comedy, but I laughed really hard when I saw this movie. It was terrible!

Oh man.... NICE ONE!

When he sucks out their brains using that straw... or how about the CDs that he uses as throwing stars..

that shit is a CLASSIC

• finally found a high def copy of this... worth watching for this scene alone:

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts

I agree. I havent seen any of these formulaic sports spoofs but Ill make an exception for Semi-Pro.

This kinda sucked. The only time anyone laughed is when Will Ferrell cussed. That's never a good sign.

• karlophonekarlophone 1,697 Posts
    not really riding for this terd beyond tony hawks insane expression when he as driving the pizza hut truck...but...

after we saw it we decided its true name was "Creaming The Board"