What Are You Doing Right Now?

Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
edited August 2007 in Strut Central
I'm eating a carne asada torta and a quesadilla and I'm sip-sip-sippin' on a Mexi-Coke whilst I digitize some records*. *Right now it's Butta's "O'kwawa se'" 45 on Bobbito's Fruitmeat label.

Comments

• KineticKinetic 3,739 Posts
    Right now?

Writing this post.

Now I'm done.

• Options
    Watching Alba, Into the Blue,.

• JacobWizzleJacobWizzle 1,003 Posts
    Bout to go play some hoop and try not to get hurt.

• Putting away gear and records from weekend gig...I wish I had seperate T-tables & mixer for giging, that's Bumping the Mark Ronson album, pretty damn solid...Got a stack of psych Lp's i'm going to go through with the MPC a little bit later! Lazy Sunday.

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    Chewing gum, ordering some Papa John's and getting ready for USA vs Brazil on ESPN2.

Let's go.

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts
    Wasting my time on soulstrut.

• "working" at the music library on campus

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts
    at work like a mufuckah, wasting time when I should be reviewing a pile of docs.

• gravelheadwrapgravelheadwrap corn 948 Posts
    jackin it w/ my own feces, sayin

• The_Hook_UpThe_Hook_Up 8,182 Posts
    gettin ready to eat...my girl just finished taking some crab stuffed mushrooms outta the oven.

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts
    Eating pancakes, drinking iced tea, listening to Archie Whitewater.

• BaptBapt 2,503 Posts
    I'm trying to figure how to see a list with all the items I bought on ebay during the last 2 years, I mean all the items, even when I did not leave/receive a feedback.

• KineticKinetic 3,739 Posts
    gettin ready to eat...my girl

• trying to crack the monday slouch,
    listening to Ame's 'Shining back' mix,
    thinking bout lunchtime, its the warmest day for 4 months out

• Birdman9Birdman9 5,417 Posts
    Working at Children's Hospital ER/Urgent Care in DC, patient intake, weekend job going on 8 years this coming winter.

If your child is sick, please call your Primary Care Doc FIRST. This is the ER. Rash on the kid's ass can probably wait until tomorrow.

Also, all you Strut parents: what is your policy on bedtime? I see kids up in here at 11pm acting like they are ALWAYS up at this hour. Is this normal for kids under age 9?

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    Eating pancakes

How many? I can NEVER eat more than like half of one. Pancakes and biscuits.

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts
    Eating pancakes

Yeah--I know what you mean; I just had one drowned in syrup.

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    Eating pancakes

Yeah--I know what you mean; I just had one drowned in syrup.

I don't know how dude's can eat Paul Bunyan ass stacks of those things. They must have wide throats.

Suspect AND pasue.

• Madden 08

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
    Hey,

I just had a brownie sundae at Confectionately Yours (brief side-step from diet-related; brought some cream home for my sweetie). Now, I'm back wastin' time on the Internet. I just got back in town from Cleveland today on some business. Nice to be back on the 'Strut.

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• shooteralishooterali 1,591 Posts
    Chilling watching "Rock of Love", with my girl, my 2 year old step daughter.

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    slept clear through to 2:30 pm today. bought somee groceries, did the laundry. yesterday was nonstop so i'm in thurough lounge mode.

shout outs:
    The Redhook Park Food Festival
    Sabbath in the Park
    Nate & Maria
    NY Giants Wildin at my gig last night.

• VeeEightVeeEight 325 Posts
    Cooking some Chinese herbs.

• john_doejohn_doe 237 Posts
    Alphabetizing records.

• djannadjanna 1,543 Posts
    brought some cream home for my sweetie

PASUE!

I just ate grilled chicken sausages and I am about to watch "The Host"- Zoe is standing at the door like she needs to be somewhere, I guess I'm about to take a walk.

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
    Hey Anna,

I just took little Terri out a little while ago (my Silky Terrier; no creativity in naming the pooch, our first). She was all happy to see me since I just got back in town. I'll post a pic once I figure out how to upload it from my cellphone.

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• Writing a short story for a writing competition with my friend and watching the Dodgers vs. Mets game.

Going to get some pizza for a late supper.

• djannadjanna 1,543 Posts
    Hey Anna,

I just took little Terri out a little while ago (my Silky Terrier; no creativity in naming the pooch, our first). She was all happy to see me since I just got back in town. I'll post a pic once I figure out how to upload it from my cellphone.

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

Yes! I want pics!

• sergserg 682 Posts
    watching feasting for asphalt and doing laundry. I might even take some trash out in a minute.

it's been a productive day

Hey Anna,

PM me your cellphone number, and I'll see if can shoot you her picture via cellphone.

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak