How long does it take to get a package from Italy?

lambertlambert 1,166 Posts
edited August 2007 in Strut Central
I'm asking as I try to figure out a timetable. Is it more than 3 weeks, usually?

Comments

• KineticKinetic 3,739 Posts
    I wouldn't think it would take more than 3 weeks for anything coming from Europe to the States.

• The_Hook_UpThe_Hook_Up 8,182 Posts
    I wouldn't think it would take more than 3 weeks for anything coming from Europe to the States.

except if it is coming from Spain, Germany, or Greece....this shit takes FOREVER!

• lambertlambert 1,166 Posts
    Thank you dudes!

• deLYSdeLYS 388 Posts

Italy is one of a few countries I've had to wait forever to get shit from, and have had some problems with packages arriving in their country somehow floating around there mysteriously for like an extra week or 2 no matter what rate I ship at, so I don't try to do it fast over there anymore cause you ain't got no control.

It's probably like in that Yes Men movie when the guy goes to impersonate the WTO he has a picture of an Italian sleeping on the overhead projector and talks about how we can't include certain countries for world trade consideration because they are lazy, and it would tip the scale of the economy. haha.

Their postal service is like the wild west or something. But if it's coming from there I wouldn't worry. So long as it leaves their soil.