NON-SPECIFIC SHOE THREAD

2»

Comments

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    good god, you guys are worse than girls when it comes to fuggin' shoes....whats next? Maybe a "how to find skinny jeans" thread?...jeezus.

And collecting records is different?

• The_Hook_UpThe_Hook_Up 8,182 Posts
    good god, you guys are worse than girls when it comes to fuggin' shoes....whats next? Maybe a "how to find skinny jeans" thread?...jeezus.

yes...just because

yes...just because

You sound like a girl

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts

who got the cheapest superfeet? knowledge me.

• karlophonekarlophone 1,697 Posts
    i swear by this one particular style of Keens. (the black ones on the top)

they are understated, not like the technical/hiking boot style that most Keens have, but they are still extremely tough and durable. perfect for standing and walking a LOT. my feet have at least 200% more life in them with these shoes on. best of all, theyre like $75 and they last, still looking pretty much new and with little sole wear, for about 2 full years before they even start to look a little worn. beyond that, theyll last forever pretty much. their only negative is their soles are a bit too bulky to be good for skateboarding.

• i swear by this one particular style of Keens. (the black ones on the top)

they are understated, not like the technical/hiking boot style that most Keens have, but they are still extremely tough and durable. perfect for standing and walking a LOT. my feet have at least 200% more life in them with these shoes on. best of all, theyre like $75 and they last, still looking pretty much new and with little sole wear, for about 2 full years before they even start to look a little worn. beyond that, theyll last forever pretty much. their only negative is their soles are a bit too bulky to be good for skateboarding.

I would laugh if I saw someone skating in those..sorry, but they just have that SKETCHER look to em.

I own a pair of 17 year old Danner Hiking boots. They dont make the specific style/color anymore. They make it slightly altered w/ a diff color - im coppin.