White House manual on stifling dissent

FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts
edited August 2007 in Strut Central
pdf of the manual
The rally squad's task is to use their signs and banners as shields between the demonstrators and the main press platform. If the demonstrators are yelling, rally squads can begin and lead supportive chants to drown out the protestors[sic] (USA! USA! USA!).

Comments

• kalakala 3,361 Posts
    pdf of the manual

The rally squad's task is to use their signs and banners as shields between the demonstrators and the main press platform. If the demonstrators are yelling, rally squads can begin and lead supportive chants to drown out the protestors[sic] (USA! USA! USA!).

make sure you copy redundo x3 on this

• coffinjoecoffinjoe 1,743 Posts

• sabadabadasabadabada 5,966 Posts
    USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA

• anybody catch that faux doc "assassination of a president"?

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts
    USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    It's the Bush administration in a nutshell. They've got a detailed and well-prepared plan for keeping Bush insulated from dissent (which, I guess, gives him cancer or something), but a plan for postwar Iraq? Eh, not so much. The important thing is image politics, not actually, you know, doing stuff.

• onetetonetet 1,754 Posts
    anybody catch that faux doc "assassination of a president"?

Yeah. I thought it was surprisingly good (given all the terrible reviews) until about 3/4 of the way through when the plot became first frustrating and then childishly simplistic in its resolution/twist.

• anybody catch that faux doc "assassination of a president"?

Yeah. I thought it was surprisingly good (given all the terrible reviews) until about 3/4 of the way through when the plot became first frustrating and then childishly simplistic in its resolution/twist.

yeah...i was hoping that it would get put on cheyney as the architect. still,wasnt that bad a wrap up...although they could have left it open ended

• onetetonetet 1,754 Posts

yeah...i was hoping that it would get put on cheyney as the architect. still,wasnt that bad a wrap up...although they could have left it open ended

The who in this whodunnit didn't bother me, and the assassin's motive was even compelling to me. But the evidence they presented for the actual assassin was so circumstantial and random given how much time they spent with experts (ballistics, etc) analyzing and debunking the cases against other experts. It was a real let-down given the gripping realism of the body of the film.