AMERICA APPRECIATON THREAD

124»

Comments

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts
    Mauretania removed the right to own slaves from its constitution in the 1990s and just recently declared slavery outright illegal.

Freed slaves who were resettled in Liberia enslaved members of the local population and kept slaves until well into the 1960s.

Frank, you been to Mali? slavery still basically being practiced there, wouldn't you say? a lot of like unpaid/indentured servant type domestic work being done by the lower classes/tribes...

and obviously in Sudan...

• djkingottodjkingotto 1,704 Posts
    half of u dudes are the type to rave about eropean 'peasant cuisine' as if poor folk food becomes any less poor because the folks eating it cant speak right.

Speaking of speaking "right." I have made the following corrections.

Half[/b] of you[/b] dudes are the type to rave about European "Peasant Cuisine,"[/b] as if poor folk food becomes any less poor because the folks eating it can't[/b] speak correctly.[/b]

God bless America, land that I love.

• FrankFrank 2,370 Posts
    Mauretania removed the right to own slaves from its constitution in the 1990s and just recently declared slavery outright illegal.

Freed slaves who were resettled in Liberia enslaved members of the local population and kept slaves until well into the 1960s.

Frank, you been to Mali? slavery still basically being practiced there, wouldn't you say? a lot of like unpaid/indentured servant type domestic work being done by the lower classes/tribes...

and obviously in Sudan...

No, haven't been to Mali but I heard about this. Things like these also happen in Guinea, I just recently read a report about it. I don't even want to think about what happens behind the walls of some of the wealthier houses... influence and money lets people get away with literaly anything. I heard some truly horrible things from local friends...

• The_Hook_UpThe_Hook_Up 8,182 Posts

• DrWuDrWu 4,021 Posts
    that is funny.

• Strider79itStrider79it 1,176 Posts
    There are a lot of hating ass mufuckahs out there right now so this thread needed to be made. I'm in class right now otherwise I would post up some animated gifs of eagles and flags and shit. APPRECIATE.

why you need to even THINK that way ? always the US Vs THEM .... GOOD Vs EVIL mind setting....always ready to

I say fuck parts, and listen to the minutemen