AJRaffles = severely underrated strutter *DELETED*

edith headedith head 5,106 Posts
edited August 2007 in Strut Central
Post deleted by edith head

Comments

• pjl2000xlpjl2000xl 1,795 Posts
    he gets my vote. seems like a cool nyc strutter

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts

Giuliani facilitated the removal of the WTC steel and debris which would have helped to prove to the required criminal level of proof that it was a demolition at both twin towers and also Building 7. As a former US Attorney, it cannot have escaped his attention that physical proof and evidence of a crime is usually worth hanging onto if law enforcement intends to successfully prosecute those who are culpable under the nation's law. Why would he do that unless he had already seen the writing on the wall, the ten year plan, or whatever and knew that a close examination of the physical evidence would potentially derail the "New Pearl Harbor" that the PNAC villains so sorely needed to implement their ideology?

• sabadabadasabadabada 5,966 Posts
    excellent companion thread to "reading soulstrut is like" , "apply directly to forehead" and "last conversation that left you speechless."

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts

Giuliani facilitated the removal of the WTC steel and debris which would have helped to prove to the required criminal level of proof that it was a demolition at both twin towers and also Building 7. As a former US Attorney, it cannot have escaped his attention that physical proof and evidence of a crime is usually worth hanging onto if law enforcement intends to successfully prosecute those who are culpable under the nation's law. Why would he do that unless he had already seen the writing on the wall, the ten year plan, or whatever and knew that a close examination of the physical evidence would potentially derail the "New Pearl Harbor" that the PNAC villains so sorely needed to implement their ideology?

By the way, in passing I decided to check out the website the link is to. This whatreallyhappened website had a dynamite article of how Mattel toys in America and Europe were tainted, but ones in Israel were not. Top shelf outfit they run there.

• edith headedith head 5,106 Posts

i missed that

• By the way, in passing I decided to check out the website the link is to. This whatreallyhappened website had a dynamite article of how Mattel toys in America and Europe were tainted, but ones in Israel were not. Top shelf outfit they run there.

Dare you to be a jewish-mattel conspiracy denier?

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

i missed that

Yeah, I haven't seen the dude do a whole lot besides propound conspiracy theories...

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
    By the way, in passing I decided to check out the website the link is to. This whatreallyhappened website had a dynamite article of how Mattel toys in America and Europe were tainted, but ones in Israel were not. Top shelf outfit they run there.

Oh, I darezzzzzzzzzz.
    I expect an NWO conspiracy theorist cabal knock on my door at any time.

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts

Not me. Teh Joos break all my toys and spit in my food.

• shooteralishooterali 1,591 Posts
    who is this guy? i can't tell if he is a veteran with a new ID or new strutter bringing quality discourse to the table. it doesn't matter either way. i'm just relieved that superpoaster and phillystress are gone

Damn, you all are critical when it comes to the new blood up here.
    Obscure Addict,Phillystress are all gone..shit they caused some problems but had some decent post at times.

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts
    who is this guy? i can't tell if he is a veteran with a new ID or new strutter bringing quality discourse to the table. it doesn't matter either way. i'm just relieved that superpoaster and phillystress are gone

Damn, you all are critical when it comes to the new blood up here.
    Obscure Addict,Phillystress are all gone..shit they caused some problems but had some decent post at times.

we can only countenance one little dude at a time blowing through here with juvenile posts and then slowly managing to work his way into the mix as a begrudgingly-accepted member of the community.

that most latest honor has gone to izm707. he won; superpoaster, phillystress, Obscure Addict and orange yoghurt all lost. sorry.