ok, its that time. FLEX THAT NEW SHIT (artstrut)

silvertonesilvertone 765 Posts
edited August 2007 in Strut Central
me first. only shit I been doing is record covers for freinds and self. i sucks.

Comments

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    shit looks great, r**. i'm gonna be up there in november. hopefully you'll be around.

• Hey Rob,
    I went running last night and bumped the new LP. Sounds great. I really enjoyed it.

• SPlDEYSPlDEY Vegas 3,375 Posts
    Good shit Six. On the third one is that a Cthulu? Where's the wings?

- spidey

• stop_33stop_33 365 Posts
    nice rob. looking forward to hearing it...
    the art below ain't from my hands, but it's crew (www.sndnst.com) so here you go.
    flexing that new shit...

• hemolhemol 2,578 Posts
    I'm starting work on a book/series of large illustrations with a friend who draws ridicuolous. It's about the beginning of the universe, and the end of the universe, and the re-beginning of the universe. My part is skeletons who undo the universe by taking the skin off of everything. This is a preliminary drawing wherein the main character's skin flees from his/her body:

• haych3haych3 20 Posts
    a few box canvas's a mate of mine has done...

• phono13phono13 842 Posts
    Haych... reminds me of a friends work on Marley:

• I don't make the visualz...

But, I put a lot of 'em on the wall. Currently, my wife is on a plane back from LA, where our painter friend gave us the piece below as a late wedding gift:

Being that he's an LA painter and all, I dropped the name of AP, and got a VERY enthusiastic response. "My friend works for him...You know, he's a big record dealer, too."

• soulmarcosasoulmarcosa 4,296 Posts

• AP, those bottom two are on some related shit.

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    th is is the best thing you've ever posted.

• ap: fucking dope... where was this?
    sip: that video footage is the best shit I have seen unearthed in a long while
    tommy: thanks man, I appreciate it I hope folls can get with this shit.
    dudes; you are all killing it.

• its just stuff i am working on for my shows this fall. i will try to post more later.

• MondeyanoMondeyano Reykjavik 863 Posts
    Photoshopped myself and a dude I'm in a band with onto some crazed Italo dudes: