Apply Directly to the Forehead

white_teawhite_tea 3,262 Posts
edited August 2007 in Strut Central
Am I crazy for wanting to try this? Does it work? This slogan rules my dreams.

Comments

• hemolhemol 2,578 Posts
    For some reason I remember seeing that commercial somewhere.

• CBearCBear 902 Posts
    I saw the commercial, but it didn't mention what it was for. Headaches? Sunscreen? Trying to go back where you came from?

• white_teawhite_tea 3,262 Posts
    It's for general pain relief, I think: Apply directly where it hurts.

• hemolhemol 2,578 Posts
    Trying to go back where you came from?

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
    Head On is for headaches, I'm guessing stress, tension, or barometric pressure related headaches are the only time it works.
    There are other ones for itch, muscle pain, etc. I had a headache today and almost wanted to go to the store to get some.

• chasechase 767 Posts
    the commerical says it works

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
    Right, it works for headaches, but it doesn't say it works for ALL headaches.

• ZekeZeke 221 Posts
    A friend of mine swears by it, but the day that I tried it, it just made my forehead burn with no noticeable reduction in the headache.

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    Saba got an impotency cream from this same company. According to me and his wifey's pillow talks, it isnt worthy of its name.

Have you ever made a "Dude, I slept with your wife" joke to someone in person??

Just curious.....I know that 2K Mattress gets you all the ladies.

• "Head On, Head On??? I love your product but I hate your commercials..." or something to that extent. I have no idea if it works, but I thought their commercials were pretty funny (you can catch them during Wheel of Fortune every day).

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    Saba got an impotency cream from this same company. According to me and his wifey's pillow talks, it isnt worthy of its name.

Have you ever made a "Dude, I slept with your wife" joke to someone in person??

GEORGE: Well, the Jerk Store called, and they're running out of you!
    REILLY: So? You're they're all-time best seller!
    GEORGE: Oh yeah? I had sex with your wife!
    OTHER EXECUTIVE: Uh...his wife's in a coma.