Happy Birthday CAS!

djannadjanna 1,543 Posts
edited August 2007 in Strut Central

Comments

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
    Hey Anna,

That first picture is the gayest, shaved-chest image I've ever seen Yo Cas, Happy Birthday mane!!! You're a righteous dude, and I enjoy vibin' with you on the 'Strut. I hope you have a great time celebrating.

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

P.S. Make Anna take you somewhere nice to compensate for associating you with that shaved-boy, Chippendale image up top.

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    Happy birthday, Cas!!!

(I have no pictures of black 'Strutters on my hard drive.)

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts
    anna you're awesome for that one!!

Happy Birthday Cas!

• djannadjanna 1,543 Posts
    Happy birthday, Cas!!!

Your best work yet!!!

• dayday 9,612 Posts
    Happy birthday, Cas!!!

Those were the days. Pat looked fierce as an S&M Nosferatu. Too bad I can barely fit into those pants now.

CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS! Happy Born Date my brother! I'll throw one back for you tonight on the strength.

"It's a celebration, bitches!"

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    Happy born day CAS! Drink lots of tall cans tonight!

• sergserg 682 Posts
    happy birthday lady hands

• JimBeamJimBeam Seattle. 2,012 Posts
    cassidy! happy burfday meng! Don't worry, we've got a plan to get rid of Anna tonight after dinner so you can roll tonight without having to ask her permission to talk/move/drink/breathe.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    Happy birthday, Cas!!!

Is that Cowboy Chad in the middle?

Chad, remind us what wearing one's suspenders in the downwards position is supposed to indicate.

And happy birthday, Cas.

• CAS seems to be the new KING OF PASUE. (hummed to the tune of one popular sting song)

Happy Birthday rellingtonian.

• Options
    Happy birthday to the homie, my dude Cas is what it is. I been drankin since 3, might have to take part in some latenight strutter action tonight for the god's bornday.

I'm watching a PBS documentary on quilting right now at 8:30 on a saturday, it's heavy. Stay strong.

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    LEOS IN THE HOUSE!

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
    Yo O,

IT'S ALL ABOUT LIBRAS, HOMIE!!! DON'T GET IT TWISTED!!!

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• dayday 9,612 Posts

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts

Is that Cowboy Chad in the middle?

Yup, and that's me as Chief.

I got Indian in me.

• djstefdjstef 534 Posts
    Happy Birthday!!

30 ain't shit, youngster.

• john_doejohn_doe 237 Posts
    Yo Cas happy bornday - tried to call you earlier, you're probably faded already.

30 ain't shit.

• Happy Birthday Holmes!!!

have a good night out, peace-

• cascas 1,484 Posts
    ahhh shiggity shit stacks. i love yall fools. chan, when you come to sf. lemme know. i got your bar tab. day, keep it sexxxy my love. serg, i'll bust you face in. gabe, learn up on your '94 hip hop. stef, i love you thanks for the presents. stacks, let's do this! i hope you're drunk...i am! anna, you punch me again i'll smack you back like humpty hump. kingmost, you're the cutest girl i've ever known. under.theradar., let's go get major fitteded hats tom. fuaxxxxy reals, i wanna send you the new dilated peoples rare b sides cd...you're my holmeses. o-dubbbbbles, i wish you the best.. you really have a set with shadow?! kill it. show him how it's done. sweeen, i love you mo'betta butter samiches. next time im in ny drinks on me. john diggy, i'm in your crew....send me a cd!! b.cause, you're my favortite dj to get drunk to. rootlessbitchmo, fuck you. i'll smack in you in your face just for breathing. don't test.

thanks to all for great b.day night. serg and stef hooked up the illy ill mac.dre shirt. we kiltted the mission. even the indie rock bar. awwwwwwdizzle is my homepisss as well. i love that bitch.

thanks for the love. i'm faded.

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    Cas, i'll save the demoralizing raps for you later.

Hope you had a good one!

• BaptBapt 2,503 Posts
    Happy Birthday CAS!!

• Happy Birfsday Holmses, wish I could be there.

Do it real big like UGK.

• edith headedith head 5,106 Posts
    awwwwwwdizzle is my homepisss as well. i love that bitch.

that bitch loves ya back, bitch. last night was good times. i wish i got video of rootless pretending to read passages from the ATCQ book. "And then Jarobi said..."
    LOL

in other news...

happy birthday holmes!

• sergserg 682 Posts
    you can't wash it but fuck it.

• djannadjanna 1,543 Posts
    awwwwwwdizzle is my homepisss as well. i love that bitch.

that bitch loves ya back, bitch. last night was good times. i wish i got video of rootless pretending to read passages from the ATCQ book. "And then Jarobi said..."
    LOL

in other news...

happy birthday holmes!

We sure brought jokes upon ourselves last night.

Me: So just write "Pause" on the cake.
    Sommeilier: Like p-a-w-s?
    Me: No, p-a-u-s-e, you know you say something gay and then you have to say "pause".
    Sommeilier: Oh, I say "Jersey"

• edith headedith head 5,106 Posts

what was most surprising was that the wrapping paper smelled like real actual dudes in jean shorts

• Happy B-Day holmes. I'm sitting here in the hotel room winding down from the crazy weekend. Thanks for all of the hospitality this weekend. Great times all around. Great meeting all of the SF posse this weekend. My weekend highlights include the good food at the Maverick, singing New Edition songs with the crew at Milk, the first night with the Jameson bottle, and elbowing the Filipino chick in the head. The only I regret is not getting to see Zoe this weekend! 'Til next time.

• Damn, that PAUSE cake is awesome.

Wish I could have been there. Sounds like we missed a good time!!!

• J****N! We were in Humboldt County coppin' some crippler and buying dreadlock extensions off white kids, or we'd have been there smellebratin' good times.

We will link soon and talk shit and discuss Air Maximums.

Happy extended birthday, Gawd.

• happy birthday, cas!!!!

i hope you are still curled into a ball recovering from your weekend.

i think you should celebrate all month.