Rudy Guliani....douchebag or what?

2»

Comments

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts

Yeah, I agree with you there. It's hard for me to imagine him resonating with people many places outside of New York--at least that's what I'm hoping. I don't know if a lot of people elsewhere realize how disenchanted New Yorkers were becoming with him prior to 9/11.

here's hoping he gets the GOP nomination! no way he wins a general.

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts

Yeah, I agree with you there. It's hard for me to imagine him resonating with people many places outside of New York--at least that's what I'm hoping. I don't know if a lot of people elsewhere realize how disenchanted New Yorkers were becoming with him prior to 9/11.

Funny - I hear the same thing about Clinton. Greeeeeeat. Two unelectable candidates.

Bloomberg...save us!

Bloomberg...save us!

please no.

• Rudy's whole style is chump.
    Item the first: He tried to dead the Elephant Dung painting from hanging in a Brooklyn museum by threatening to pull the plug on the whole museum's funding just to show he's a tough guy. Weak.

(2) - take a guess as to who now owns the former National Enquirer building in Florida, the one to which the original Anthrax letter was sent.

Rudy delivered NY to the Globalists on 9/11 and I suspect that he never misses an opportunity to remind them of this former obedience.

Help us all. . .

Rudy delivered NY to the Globalists on 9/11

plaese to essplain

• sabadabadasabadabada 5,966 Posts
    Please, a little reality check. Its not "all the firefighters are lined up against Rudy." Its Union Hack Steve Cassidy, who has always been in Hillary's pocket.

P.S. your dad really does have a set of balls. I know a bunch of guys who went into the department, and they are by far the most stand up group of people I have ever met. Every time I see firemen at the station house, or supermarket or on their way to a fire I am always left feeling a little inferior that I didnt choose to do something so worthwhile with my life. And I always appreciate the no bullshit dish-it-out and take it attitude possesesed by people like your dad.

Please, a little reality check. Its not "all the firefighters are lined up against Rudy." Its Union Hack Steve Cassidy, who has always been in Hillary's pocket.

been waiting for you to weigh in.

is that the best you can do?

"well not all the firefighters are against him."

• DjArcadianDjArcadian 3,630 Posts
    Rudy's whole style is chump.
    Item the first: He tried to dead the Elephant Dung painting from hanging in a Brooklyn museum by threatening to pull the plug on the whole museum's funding just to show he's a tough guy. Weak.

(2) - take a guess as to who now owns the former National Enquirer building in Florida, the one to which the original Anthrax letter was sent.

Rudy delivered NY to the Globalists on 9/11 and I suspect that he never misses an opportunity to remind them of this former obedience.

Help us all. . .

Art thing is extremely weak. Building/antrax thing is irrelevant. Why couldn't he buy that building? Globalist? Please, more like an opportunist.

• motown67motown67 4,513 Posts

He could actually do pretty well with Repbulican moderates and independents. It's the Republican base that won't give him the nomination at the convention. What social conservatives are going to back a guy married three times, last time cheated on his wife, and is pro-life, pro-gun control? Unless those guys get bought off big time, they're not going to give him their delegates.

hes already beating hillary by something aproaching double digits, and thats after only a few months of powder-puff "criticism" from the other dems.

• DjArcadianDjArcadian 3,630 Posts
    hes already beating hillary by something aproaching double digits, and thats after only a few months of powder-puff "criticism" from the other dems.

Please to cite your source.

• Rudy delivered NY to the Globalists on 9/11

plaese to essplain

He facilitated the removal of the WTC steel and debris which would have helped to prove to the required criminal level of proof that it was a demolition at both twin towers and also Building 7. As a former US Attorney, it cannot have escaped his attention that physical proof and evidence of a crime is usually worth hanging onto if law enforcement intends to successfully prosecute those who are culpable under the nation's law. Why would he do that unless he had already seen the writing on the wall, the ten year plan, or whatever and knew that a close examination of the physical evidence would potentially derail the "New Pearl Harbor" that the PNAC villains so sorely needed to implement their ideology?

If you have a better reason why evidence in an ongoing criminal investigation should be shipped to China to be melted down and recycled, I would like to hear it.

His rapid disassociation from "good guy" Bernie Kerik once the shit began to rain down shows he won't hesitate to turn his back on loyal subjects (even though they be massive crooks and horrendous liabilities) who will cost him politically.

Maybe my worldview is irreversibly skewed by now, who knows? Rudy did what needed to be done for his backers on 9/11 and in the aftermath, and by backers I do not mean average New Yorkers, who were lied to about the quality of the air downtown for months and months and are now dropping dead.

the Globalists

and by backers I do not mean average New Yorkers

I'll ask you again: who are you talking about?

Please to cite your source.

I thought i had read an article saying he was up by 8, but maybe i was wrong or it was a rogue poll. This is the average.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/...linton-227.html

by the way, this is an excellent site for news and political polling.

Here it is, Rasmussen Poll showing him up by 7. But it still looks like she is ahead slightly in the average.

http://rasmussenreports.com/public_conte...by_seven_points

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

Rudy delivered NY to the Globalists on 9/11

plaese to essplain

He facilitated the removal of the WTC steel and debris which would have helped to prove to the required criminal level of proof that it was a demolition at both twin towers and also Building 7. As a former US Attorney, it cannot have escaped his attention that physical proof and evidence of a crime is usually worth hanging onto if law enforcement intends to successfully prosecute those who are culpable under the nation's law. Why would he do that unless he had already seen the writing on the wall, the ten year plan, or whatever and knew that a close examination of the physical evidence would potentially derail the "New Pearl Harbor" that the PNAC villains so sorely needed to implement their ideology?

If you have a better reason why evidence in an ongoing criminal investigation should be shipped to China to be melted down and recycled, I would like to hear it.

His rapid disassociation from "good guy" Bernie Kerik once the shit began to rain down shows he won't hesitate to turn his back on loyal subjects (even though they be massive crooks and horrendous liabilities) who will cost him politically.

Maybe my worldview is irreversibly skewed by now, who knows? Rudy did what needed to be done for his backers on 9/11 and in the aftermath, and by backers I do not mean average New Yorkers, who were lied to about the quality of the air downtown for months and months and are now dropping dead.

A playmate for Shied...

putting your evidence theory to the side, if there is one fault that Rudy has repeatedly displayed, it is NOT leaving the "old guys from the neighborhood" behind when he should have.

• Rudy delivered NY to the Globalists on 9/11

plaese to essplain

A playmate for Shied...

Your comment is cryptically pithy, but it doesn't explain very much.

I notice nobody is really disputing the natural inferences of the cut steel. It doesn't really matter if obedient civil servant 'a' or obedient business mogul 'b' are installed to power. They aren't the ones doing the deciding.

Back to album release dates, I suppose. . .

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts

I notice nobody is really disputing the natural inferences of the cut steel. It doesn't really matter if obedient civil servant 'a' or obedient business mogul 'b' are installed to power. They aren't the ones doing the deciding.

9/11 theories have been debated and argued about among this
    crew many times. You coming in and dropping links to the demolition
    theory is not going to get much response, since it has already been
    hashed out ... a few agree with you, others do not.

• I notice nobody is really disputing the natural inferences of the cut steel. It doesn't really matter if obedient civil servant 'a' or obedient business mogul 'b' are installed to power. They aren't the ones doing the deciding.

9/11 theories have been debated and argued about among this
    crew many times. You coming in and dropping links to the demolition
    theory is not going to get much response, since it has already been
    hashed out ... a few agree with you, others do not.

And that's fine - that's everyone's prerogative. I am just saying that for a former US Attorney who has sworn to uphold the law and seek justice, he did a fine job of fucking that all up. And if that's the kind of guy whom Americans - who may or may not have been reclassified overnight as non-voting felons by political cronies' business associates, they won't know until it's too late to do much about it - want to be in charge of the fine mess the last clown left behind, then good luck to them.

It doesn't really matter if obedient civil servant 'a' or obedient business mogul 'b' are installed to power. They aren't the ones doing the deciding.

I will ask you a third time: WHO or WHAT are the dark forces to which you are constantly alluding here?

• It doesn't really matter if obedient civil servant 'a' or obedient business mogul 'b' are installed to power. They aren't the ones doing the deciding.

I will ask you a third time: WHO or WHAT are the dark forces to which you are constantly alluding here?

Okay. Since you asked nicely. Please to check signatories.

And then to read:

Cheney publicly embraced the "dark side" within days after the terrorist attacks

[/ball-busting]

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    It doesn't really matter if obedient civil servant 'a' or obedient business mogul 'b' are installed to power. They aren't the ones doing the deciding.

...and what is their relationship to the one obscure_addict?

Do not trifle with us!

• It doesn't really matter if obedient civil servant 'a' or obedient business mogul 'b' are installed to power. They aren't the ones doing the deciding.

...and what is their relationship to the one obscure_addict?

Do not trifle with us!

• FrankFrank 2,370 Posts
    I lived in NYC from '96 to '00 and I vividly remember Guliani's behavior during the Abner Louima case and the Amadou Diallo shooting as well as other, smaller episodes like when he tried to extort the Brooklyn Mueeum of Arts into pulling a painting by Chris Ofili, threatening to cut their funding if they don't comply with his views of worthy and unworthy art.

This guy is a cheap populist, a slimy oportunist and a fucking nazi.

The thought of this character becoming president of the USA makes me fucking sick to my stomach.

Really!