SABRA WON!

ZachDZachD 318 Posts
edited August 2007 in Strut Central
I didn't think she would.. but then.. she did.

Comments

• I only watched the beginning of it and then stopped to watch Big Love, but after the first girl was told she was eliminated I knew Sabra won. Those other dudes were totally forgettable. They hardly seemed memorable at all until all of a sudden they were in the final. Maybe I was too busy watching the ladies.

Cat Deely is gigantically tall. And that judge lady has no upper lip and creeps me out.

• ZachDZachD 318 Posts
    I only watched the beginning of it and then stopped to watch Big Love, but after the first girl was told she was eliminated I knew Sabra won. Those other dudes were totally forgettable. They hardly seemed memorable at all until all of a sudden they were in the final. Maybe I was too busy watching the ladies.

Cat Deely is gigantically tall. And that judge lady has no upper lip and creeps me out.

Well my wife kept saying that teen age girls were probably the biggest voters and they would vote for Neal or Danny and I thought she was probably right but Sabra kicked too much ass throughout the season. Through the season they kept saying Danny could be one of the greatest ever and it seemed like he might win.

I feel as though I have just come out of the SYTYCD closet. I haven't told any of my friends we watch the show. "Sorry I can't play poker I have to, uh, do some stuff around the house Wednesday".

Oh yeah they brought Brian Gainer back to perform too. Lil man is super dope with the robot moves.

My highlight reels:

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    She totally deserved it.

I find the blond new age choreographer and judge to be creepy - is that the same one with no upper lip? Did you see that weird let's sit cross-legged and get to know eachother she did that one week before they went through the number? Ew.

Cat Deely's dresses are amazing.

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts
    what is this thread about

• what is this thread about

"So You Think You Can Dance" - American Idol style show for dancing. It's fantastic! I think dancing should get more attention in popular culture. It's such an important part of music.

Such a shame most people don't really know how to dance anymore - especially couples-style dancing. When, long ago, it was considered a vital part of a young person's education.

Especially men have lost / been deprived of the art. I'm glad for all the gay guys out there who are keeping the flame alive (tee hee) at least. And the Russians. Lotta Russian Latin dancers.

Oh yeah, I thought Sabra was a fine but boring dancer. A lot of the others were much better. Oh well.