Wanna battle for cash....?

rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts
edited August 2007 in Strut Central
....and see who's Sun Tzu?VS.....and see who sons who? "what you got?"

Comments

• BeatChemistBeatChemist 1,465 Posts
    hahaha nice pic

B - See Who Sons Who.

(As in, who would win in a "battle for cash". Inferring that the chef would, in fact, win said battle.)

This reminds me of those two new tv game shows about remembering song lyrics correctly...

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts

B - See Who Sons Who.

(As in, who would win in a "battle for cash". Inferring that the chef would, in fact, win said battle.)

right. but seeing as how sun tzu wrote the art of war, you can see how a "battle" would be won by someone likening himself to a master general.

• BeatChemistBeatChemist 1,465 Posts

B - See Who Sons Who.

right. but seeing as how sun tzu wrote the art of war, you can see how a "battle" would be won by someone likening himself to a master general.

Touch??.

Were it not a Wu member spitting it, I might dismiss this. However, they loved to reference shit like Art of War. So.

Not so obvious as I had originally believed.

B - See Who Sons Who.

Touch??.

Were it not a Wu member spitting it, I might dismiss this. However, they loved to reference shit like Art of War. So.

Not so obvious as I had originally believed.

right? and phonetically it's exactly the same. a mystery that will forever haunt me (or until I run into Rae one day and ask him).

• cascas 1,484 Posts
    chad, your new catalog from abercrombie/fitch came
    thinking of which i'm inclined to think you and urkle kinda seem to dress the same
    hiking your pants up and showing off your plaid sweater vest
    you stay in a corny competition on who could dress like a herb the best
    *bing*
    step right up and get handed the crown
    then step outside to have your clog wearing ass beat down
    four finger ringer to the left of your snotbox
    throw your shoes into traffic then cover you in poprocks
    i gotta drain the main vein
    we're not in the same gang
    i run with shit talking gorillas
    you run with young razor scooter gangs
    opt to keep my wang chung behind the gold plated jeans zipper
    but manage to steal the glass from an irresponsible baby sitter
    out for a smoke
    my torture style is no joke
    mush her face with my right hand then pull from her cig a toke
    i thought you knew i leave fools with bloody noses
    take the drink in my left and pour some out for my holmeses

piece that together, chad, and check my style out.

chad, your new catalog from abercrombie/fitch came
    thinking of which i'm inclined to think you and urkle kinda seem to dress the same
    hiking your pants up and showing off your plaid sweater vest
    you stay in a corny competition on who could dress like a herb the best
    *bing*
    step right up and get handed the crown
    then step outside to have your clog wearing ass beat down
    four finger ringer to the left of your snotbox
    throw your shoes into traffic then cover you in poprocks
    i gotta drain the main vein
    we're not in the same gang
    i run with shit talking gorillas
    you run with young razor scooter gangs
    opt to keep my wang chung behind the gold plated jeans zipper
    but manage to steal the glass from an irresponsible baby sitter
    out for a smoke
    my torture style is no joke
    mush her face with my right hand then pull from her cig a toke
    i thought you knew i leave fools with bloody noses
    take the drink in my left and pour some out for my holmeses

piece that together, chad, and check my style out.

no joke I was 3/4 of the way through reading that before I realized you were trying to rap.

listen castrato: I've enjoyed having you as my backup dancer for all these years -- I really have -- but I think it might be time for you to explore other options. we'll miss you around here though.

• cascas 1,484 Posts

no joke I was 3/4 of the way through reading that before I realized you were trying to rap.

listen castrato: I've enjoyed having you as my backup dancer for all these years -- I really have -- but I think it might be time for you to explore other options. we'll miss you around here though.

no joke. i've read thru pretty much all your posts on here over the years and 4/4 of them have no knowledge dropped, no shared beats, no talk of record heat, no rhymes, no nothing, chad.

i know i'm not as dope as camron or cappadona.

no joke. i've read thru pretty much all your posts on here over the years and 4/4 of them have no knowledge dropped, no shared beats, no talk of record heat, no rhymes, no nothing, chad.

how do you start a battle thread and then be a wall flower?!

i know i'm not as dope as camron or cappadona.

try to understand castrato. I mean really TRY. this is not a battle thread. I threw out some hip hop lyric trivia that you couldn't handle. no go home and get your fucking shinebox.

• cascas 1,484 Posts
    you start a thread asking if i "wanna battle for cash". it's written right there in your own subject line, chad. throw some parenthesis around that shit or go sit in a how to use a message board properly class. walk away, dungathan jones.

• cascas 1,484 Posts
    no go home and get your fucking shinebox.

no go home and learn the difference between now and no, chad.

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    get a room batches!

the beat chemist was the only one to step up.

I personally think it's "....and see who's Sun Tzu" because "who sons who" seems too complex a sentence structure for the one called Raekwon.

• BUMP.

the Strut has yet to provide a definitive answer to this most complex of rap lyric conundrums.

and some of y'all call yourselves rap headz....

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    Actually, the correct response is hidden answer C: "...and see To Wong Foo"

• Actually, the correct response is hidden answer C: "...and see To Wong Foo"

haha I like that. it transforms the whole braggadocious battle line to a light-hearted invitation to see a movie: "you wanna battle for cash, catch a movie, and then maybe we can go for ice cream?"

• YNOTYNOT in a studio apt mixing tuna with the ramen 417 Posts

B - See Who Sons Who.

Thats a sharp "dart" right their. We often replaced this with Seung Sue a Koren kid who passed out after pulling off the blunt at a Rae show.

• rootlesscosmo said:
    BUMP.

the Strut has yet to provide a definitive answer to this most complex of rap lyric conundrums.

• I still want to believe that Peedi Crakk says "(...is all it takes to make her leave) WITH EASE / WITH THESE / OG's / OH JEEZ! / tell ya hoe to tootsie roll on a pole," but I think I'm giving him too much credit for that one.

b/w

I miss Cas.

• rootlesscosmo said:
    rootlesscosmo said:
    BUMP.