a question for o-dub

Egbert_SouseEgbert_Souse 920 Posts
edited August 2007 in Strut Central
when quoting a post, how come you always put the quote part at the bottom? isn't that harder to do? Are you somehow channeling the way emails do it? Not that I care really, but I'm sure I'm not the only one that wonders that.

Comments

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    when quoting a post, how come you always put the quote part at the bottom? isn't that harder to do? Are you somehow channeling the way emails do it? Not that I care really, but I'm sure I'm not the only one that wonders that.

Ha ha! I've always wondered this too!

• I knew I wasn't the only one!

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    its because the dude is always fucked up on that yay.

I've been worried about him for some time now

Get well soon Oliver

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    Dude, how incredibly bored are you right now?

Saying - the reason I post before the quote is because I don't like having to scroll through a mass of text to see what someone has new to say. I suppose it is like emails but it's not really harder.

Command-A
    Up arrow

Voila!

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    that and soulonice's posting steez

• You must have a mac. I dont have a command button. So here's the thing though... you don't like reading through all the text, but you are the only one that does this, so you still wind up having to read through everybody else's posts!

I'm very incredibly bored right now. BTW.

It used to confuse me because I'm used to the new part being on the bottom so I would go straight to the bottom of your posts, then scroll back up to figure out where your reply was. But its not like it matters one way or the other.

then there are times when people quote and instead of boxes there is just a straight line. how are people doing that? not closing the quote box?

Saying - the reason I post before the quote is because I don't like having to scroll through a mass of text to see what someone has new to say. I suppose it is like emails but it's not really harder.

Command-A
    Up arrow

Voila!

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts

Add my name to the list of those glad someone asked.

What I can't stand is when someone posts 10 400x800 photos
    in a "finds" post, and then someone quotes all 10 pictures
    just to type "is that "Ride Your Donkey" an OG??" and then
    the original poster quotes the whole post of the guy that
    quoted all 10 pictures just to write at the bottom "70's press"

• SEE SOME N*GGAS DON'T HAVE NO DIRECTIONS GOD

• that and soulonice's posting steez

test

• that and soulonice's posting steez
    test

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    that and soulonice's posting steez

Yo, I quote correct. ^^^See?^^^

• I did it!

• Brian had the best shit where instead of quoting some longwinded discussion he just did this

stuff

and added his reply

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts

I would go straight to the bottom

I agree that most Soulstrut discussions are a race to the bottom.

• zing!

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts
    why do i always get the deejy f. rillz (please say the rillz) treatment? Rootless has been on some faux rillz jr. zingin' lately

why do i always get the deejy f. rillz (please say the rillz) treatment? Rootless has been on some faux rillz jr. zingin' lately

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    Try Control-A instead.

aka

You must have a mac. I dont have a command button.

• edith headedith head 5,106 Posts
    i have a good feeling that dizzy bull is going to ghost bump this thread in 2 years.

set your alarms

• BreakSelfBreakSelf 2,925 Posts
    i have a good feeling that dizzy bull is going to ghost bump this thread in 2 years.

set your alarms

lol

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    YOU mean lol.

lol

set your alarms

• edith headedith head 5,106 Posts
    and in the future we will be used to o-dub's new quoting style

YOU mean lol.

lol

set your alarms

• and in the future we will be used to o-dub's new quoting style

YOU mean lol.

lol

set your alarms postmodern:

• oh shit... SPIDERHOLE!

and in the future we will be used to o-dub's new quoting style

YOU mean lol.

lol

set your alarms postmodern:

SEE YA IN 2 YEARS!

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

Now boys... you know daddy's not going to pick a favorite.