Reading all these 2+ year old posts......

GenePontecorvoGenePontecorvo 5,612 Posts
edited August 2007 in Strut Central
You dudes were so fresh-faced and earnest.What had happened?

Comments

• KineticKinetic 3,739 Posts
    We grew up and discovered the reel world.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    You dudes were so fresh-faced and earnest.

Then again, others among us opened record stores and stopped expressing impolitic sentiments such as the following:

Dude, I don't give a flying &$%!. I am not here to make people feel good about themselves. Dudes on here are made of cake and friggin frosting. Getting real hurt about some little online disagreement.

• From what I've seen, Paychex might me the inverse of this theory.

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    These posts have been making me miss some of the MIA dudes of SS past.

Top 5:

Doc Beezy
    Crazypoprock (he might still post some but is a shadow of his former self)
    Ness (though I saw he was back today)
    1980Beatz
    Grafwritah

PLAESE do not get it twisted - if you had been around back in my heyday you would've not lasted a week. Lest we not forget, I almost made PeacefulRotations quit poasting and he's the nicest guy walking God's green earth. You ain't quite that.

PLAESE do not get it twisted - if you had been around back in my heyday you would've not lasted a week. Lest we not forget, I almost made PeacefulRotations quit poasting and he's the nicest guy walking God's green earth. You ain't quite that.

I don't think I have it twisted. I'm saying....you were mad aggy from what little I've read and seemingly less so now.

There's no need for all the weapon brandishing. You haven't seen me under pressure cos I see no need to put myself in that situation. I'm here for fun. The only shit I take seriously is sports cos that shit is LIFE OR DEATH holmes.

There's no need for all the weapon brandishing.

Sometimes us old timers like to kick up some dust is all. Just to see if we still got it! As you were...

• Sometimes us old timers like to kick up some dust is all. Just to see if we still got it! As you were...

It's like spittin game even though you're happily on lock at the house.

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    You dudes were so fresh-faced and earnest.

lol - that's exactly what I thought when I read what I wrote in Bam's thread. But I didn't want to draw attention to it, so I didn't say anything.
    I think I got broken by all the 'hip hop is dead' threads.

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts

Grafwritah

Yea, I hope all is well with him and his.

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts

Grafwritah

Yea, I hope all is well with him and his.

I've had a few fairly depressing AIM chats with him since he left. He's basically well, just busy busting "real world moves".