Anybody recently seen Wu-Tang live?

Mr_DelmontMr_Delmont 279 Posts
edited August 2007 in Strut Central
Thinking about going to the Seattle show. What???s the line up look like? Meth? RZA? Rae? GZA?I just don???t want to drive all the way up there to see Killah Priest, U-God and Cappadonna. knowwhatimean

Comments

• djsheepdjsheep 3,620 Posts
    I seen them all (minus Meth) about a month ago. It was iight.

RZA forgot his verses for every song and just did the protect ya neck lyrics

Method Man had a fight with them before the show and wouldn't come on stage, so they dressed up one of the roadies to stand on stage with a wu-bling on and hoodie covering his face... it was a disgrace, he just danced around while Meth's verses were meant to come on....

5/10 show.

peace.

• BurnsBurns 2,227 Posts
    so they dressed up one of the roadies to stand on stage with a wu-bling on and hoodie covering his face... it was a disgrace, he just danced around while Meth's verses were meant to come on....

wtf!!!

BOOTLEG METH

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    doesn't Method Man just do jello commercials and disney movies w/ Redman these days?

I don't think you could pay me to see the Wu in 2007.

• BurnsBurns 2,227 Posts
    You got to be kidding me!!! Thats some fuckin' lame shit. Looks as though "Tony Starks" is even smirkin' in the pic.

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    BOOTLEG METH

• BurnsBurns 2,227 Posts
    Feel free to submit more pics since your not Banned on this thread.

Feel free to submit more pics since your not Banned on this thread.

I would, but I'm afraid I would get clowned if I use the words "shit", "fuck", "yo", "hommie", "dope" or "trill"...

• spelunkspelunk 3,400 Posts
    Saw them at last year's Rock the Bells, and really it was only tight cause it was Wu-Tang and the crowd was hyped about it. If any other group put on a show like theirs it would have been a disaster. Too much of their kids rapping on stage, microphone issues, forgetting verses, etc.

I will say that Method Man knows how to command a stage like no other rapper I've seen before. If I were you I'd wait for a Method Man or Redman solo show.

• sonofsamsonofsam 680 Posts
    "shit", "fuck", "yo", "hommie", "dope" or "trill"

• rocco2nrrocco2nr 530 Posts
    http://blogs.hiphopdx.com/akrobatik/2007/07/31/tour-blog-rock-the-bells-.html

akrobatik said they killed at the NY rock the bells.

im gonna be at the one in SF. holler if you see a drunk, skinny bearded white dude with a soulstrut shirt.

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts