COCAINE COWBOYS SAMPLE ID

HawkeyeHawkeye 896 Posts
edited August 2007 in Strut Central
Is that a sample or is it played ???Sounds very 80s like. I totaly hooked on that style right now.

Can anyone identify this for me ???PeaceHawkeyeP.S.By the way, I think it was posted before, bit I totaly dig this side right now with all the b-movie electro 80s style mixes. 80s Library Records

Comments

• djsheepdjsheep 3,620 Posts
    Isn't it sampled direct from the movie, which Jan Hammer did the score for??

peace.

• Is that a sample or is it played ???

Sounds very 80s like. I totaly hooked on that style right now.

Can anyone identify this for me ???

Peace
    Hawkeye

P.S.
    By the way, I think it was posted before, bit I totaly dig this side right now with all the b-movie electro 80s style mixes.

80s Library Records

I'm not entirely sure of the sample on that track but the Cocaine Cowboys music is J.Hammer Miami Vice Cowboy related. dude is awesome.

• thats a dope track..never heard that. That movie is the shit, though.

• Thats a nice site, Hawkeye..thanks for posting it up. Downloading some mixes now. Just listened to The Message Italo style remix..good stuff!

• HawkeyeHawkeye 896 Posts
    I agree on that Tony Montana shit.

I dont think that it is a Jan Hammer sample. Yes he did the soundtrack, but this sounds SO 80s, that I think it must be an original composition from the 80s.

Yeah the electro site is great. I can listen to those mixes without skipping and it always feels like sunday morning, waking up, breakfast in the bed and watching shitty movies.

Peace
    Hawkeye