SF & Seattle folks....

prof_rockwellprof_rockwell 2,867 Posts
edited August 2007 in Strut Central
I'm gonna be out your way from the Aug 22nd - Sept 4th. What's happenin? What's good? Come and check me out at Bumbershoot!

Comments

• soooo...nothing is going on then? guess I'll just go through my storage and sell some records then.

• Morse Code, King Most and myself will be playing at Double dutch (16th and guerrero) on the 29th...it's free and we play what we wanna.

The 1st I got a gig at Club 6, playing more club/rap/etc.

The 2nd of September is Doin' It In The Park (free big hip hop jam with food, dj's, beer, etc) in Golden Gate Poark. It was pretty fun last year. I'm also playing after that at Milk too. Holler if you are interested if rolling to any of these...

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    Stevie Wonder at Chateau Ste Michelle in Woodenville, WA 08/31/07! I'll be in town the whole month of August. Hit me up if you want to link up for drinks.

Chan

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    I'm gonna be out your way from the Aug 22nd - Sept 4th. What's happenin? What's good? Come and check me out at Bumbershoot!

I live right down the street from Bumbershoot, not sure if I'm going this year though. Either way, feel free to PM me dood.