STEVE PARKS

2»

Comments

• On a side note, isn't there another piece of sweetness that's scratching my head right now on the Reynolds label. Not Steve Parks but also worthy of mention.

maybe celest hardie...that dude kidinquisitve just had one up for auction.

• jinx74jinx74 2,287 Posts

But for real though, I'm ashamed to admit I do not own Still Thinking Of You. Been meaning to get one for a year-plus now.

need a copy? holler at adrian/age. hes got two copies for trade.

plus, word on the street is that the reynolds comp is a GO! celeste hardie, steve parks, lillian alexander, lotus, sf express, steve marshall, de la val, the masterminds, etc.

• I'm Re-releasing the Steve Parks "Still Thinking of You" 7" in about 2 months,followed by a complete Reynolds records retrospective with comprehensive notes by the one J. Torres(jinx).
    be excited......

• I'm Re-releasing the Steve Parks "Still Thinking of You" 7" in about 2 months,followed by a complete Reynolds records retrospective with comprehensive notes by the one J. Torres(jinx).
    be excited......

STOK ED.

• nice, a retrospective is necessary.

be excited......

Just saw this and felt the urge to bump this thread. Very excited about this project.

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    I'm Re-releasing the Steve Parks "Still Thinking of You" 7" in about 2 months,followed by a complete Reynolds records retrospective with comprehensive notes by the one J. Torres(jinx).
    be excited......

^^^ I think JimBeam or Undertheradar mentioned this to me last night, and I must say I can't wait to buy this Chris!!!!

• hammertimehammertime 2,389 Posts
    what's up with "The Golden Key" LP?

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    I'm Re-releasing the Steve Parks "Still Thinking of You" 7" in about 2 months,followed by a complete Reynolds records retrospective with comprehensive notes by the one J. Torres(jinx).
    be excited......

AWESOME.

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    * BUMP *

be excited......

Any update on the release of this project?