a million dollar idea

troublemantroubleman 1,928 Posts
edited August 2007 in Strut Central
Someone should come up with software that is a snipe detector. You could see how much a snipe is for. An even better idea would be a snipe breaker. That would jam other set snipes allowing for the user to win....for less. When used together, you could be invincible.

Comments

• so you just had a wet dream, huh?

i still didn't get any of those super snipe machines to work. what is sniping anyway? it's still about who set the highest bid, right? or does a sniper block other last second bidders? if so, people snipe on me all the time. some auctions are getting horribly slow in the last 30 seconds. i missed at least 20 records that way. i couldn't set my bid...

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    I already use this technology.

So far I've won Winelight and Sun Goddess.

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts

You know there are people in this world who don't have to put up with all this shit? Like that guy that invented the pet rock. You see, that's what you have to do. You have to use your mind and come up with some really great idea like that and you never have to work again![/b]

Y'know??? I had an idea like that once.[/b]

It was a Jump??? to Conclusions-mat. You see, it would be this mat that you would put on the floor and it would have different conclusions written on it that you could???jump to.[/b]

That is the worse idea I've ever heard in my life, Tom.[/b]

Yes, yes, it's horrible???this idea???.[/b]

Ah, look. I, I gotta get outta here. I'll see you guys later, if I still have a job.[/b]

• luckluck 4,077 Posts
    Sounds like someone who hasn't discovered the glorious illegality that is ePeek[/b].

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts

Lawrence, what would you do if you had a million dollars?[/b]

I'll tell you what I'll do, man--Two chicks at the same time.[/b]

That's it? If you had a million dollars, that's what you'd do, two chicks at the same time?[/b]

Damn straight, man. I've always wanted to do that. I figure if I were a millionaire, I could hook that up. Chicks dig guys with money.[/b]

Well not all chicks???.[/b]

Well, the type that double up on a guy like me do.[/b]