NOZ

hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
edited August 2007 in Strut Central

Comments

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    aka Mylatency's arch-nemesis.

• Dude, I must've met at least a dozen Strutters in the real world, all of em being super cool and noz is one of the nicest, most humble coolest doods out there. His wildin internet persona is kinda the mere opposite of him in the real world. He's super nice/chill..

You actually seem to be an alright guy yourself and pretty knowledgable about obscure schitt which I can dig... but, can you chill with the whole noose jpeg schitt? Its really a poor look all around.

P.S. - I REALLY wanted a $20 record that you were selling over on waxidermy last week but not really wanting to put money in your pockets after all of this schitt lately. dig?

you gotsta chill

• Famous Mortimer - long time no see!

fyi: it was noz who started noosing mylatency.

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    Famous Mortimer - long time no see!

fyi: it was noz who started noosing mylatency.

NOZ = FAMOUSMORTIMER

you must all dealt, or dela-it

• izm707izm707 1,107 Posts
    ahem...im sorry, but whatever happened, you should not post such a jpeg. My wife was on my shoulder when she read your post and she tought Strut was another typical honkey/cracker site. I had to talk to her for a ten minutes to convince her she was wrong (even tho' sometimes...anyway). This was uncalled for...whatever noz did. Post a chainsaw, a guillotine, any torturing device, but avoid THAT particular botched rope.

• and she tought Strut was another typical honkey/cracker site.

she wouldn't be wrong...

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    and she tought Strut was another typical honkey/cracker site.

she wouldn't be wrong...

No, it's a movement--like Dipset.

I hate when I have to invest ten or minutes convincing wifey of this.

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
    My wife was on my shoulder when she read your post and she tought Strut was another typical honkey/cracker site. I had to talk to her for a ten minutes to convince her she was wrong

I'm curious what you said, I need some convincing like your wife did.

• OkemOkem 4,617 Posts
    My wife was on my shoulder when she read your post and she tought Strut was another typical honkey/cracker site. I had to talk to her for a ten minutes to convince her she was wrong

I'm curious what you said, I need some convincing like your wife did.

• My wife was on my shoulder when she read your post and she tought Strut was another typical honkey/cracker site. I had to talk to her for a ten minutes to convince her she was wrong

STORMFRONT VISITOR EXPOSED! what's your s/n on there?

• and she tought Strut was another typical honkey/cracker site.

she wouldn't be wrong...

TRUTH

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    Noz is the first dude I ever traded records with online. He made me an e-Man. True story.

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts
    and she tought Strut was another typical honkey/cracker site.

she wouldn't be wrong...

TRUTH

Shiiiiiiiiitt, i think we got the new soulstrut shirt!

• Noz is the first dude I ever traded records with online. He made me an e-Man. True story.

PINK COVER THREAD CROSSOVER RELATED?

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts

Their promo CD was once a hot eBay item, I was getting $40 a pop on those BITD, yes LULZ.

• OH MAN

• THE MEMORIES