IT HAPPENED

2»

Comments

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    Take a look at his personal correspondence some time and break out some popcorn.

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts
    crazy, I remember when i first heard this. Im pretty sure it was hotsauce, had ripped the mp3 on soulseek. I played it for woimsah and he went and found the dude. then he put kon up on it, and the rest is history.

basicly though im pretty sure this whole phenomenon with this record came from soulstrut. So yeah. Big shit poppin, little shit stoppin.

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    crazy, I remember when i first heard this. Im pretty sure it was hotsauce, had ripped the mp3 on soulseek. I played it for woimsah and he went and found the dude. then he put kon up on it, and the rest is history.

basicly though im pretty sure this whole phenomenon with this record came from soulstrut. So yeah. Big shit poppin, little shit stoppin.

For real?

• matt is buggin/flattered that his lp sold for over $1k....considering he had so much trouble trying to get cats to buy for $10.

For real?

Bump for confirmation.

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    So... who ended up winning this?

• WoimsahWoimsah 1,734 Posts

For real?

Bump for confirmation.

Pretty much...that's how the story goes.

For real?

Bump for confirmation.

Pretty much...that's how the story goes.

Wow. Now I got a fun little story to tell my record nerd friends that AREN'T on Soulstrut!

• So... who ended up winning this?

i dunno...but who ever it is bought arnold blair 45 for $660...can i sell mine now ?

herm look what you started !!