Shhhhh Update 4..

BeatnicholasBeatnicholas 1,005 Posts
edited August 2007 in Announcements
one for the secret squirrels. let's leave it therekeep digginshhhh squadps agents applications are welcome at MI5www.shhhhh.co.ukvol 4 >+Geoff Love - Three Days Of The Condor+Peter Shelley and John Fiddy - Art Of Grass*John Williams - Dance of the Dead*Linda Tillery - Freedom Time*Oliver Sain - On The Hill*Nino Nardini - Charger Attack*Enoch Light - Bond Street*Ken Moule - Mae West+Jean Bonal - Love Story*The Kenny Clarke & Francy Boland Big Band - Un Graso De Areia*Horace Silver - Gods of the Yoruba+Logan's Run+The Sand Dollars - Get Thy Bearings+Max Roach - Deeds Not Words+The Polish Jazz Allstars - So What *Ransacked and dusted down by HRH Charles II, the king of bigbanditry+Schemed and meaned by President Mr Beatles The Nick at his lane of pennies features>1)Eddie Henderson - Emotions2)David Snell - Crab Apple Jam3)Ronnie Foster - Cheshire Cat4)Harvey Mason - Hop Scotch5)Stanley Clarke - Life Suite III6)Buddy Rich - Countin' Them Long White Lines7)Astral Sounds - Unknown Aliens8)Isao Tomita - Aranjuez9)Jon & Vangelis - I Hear You Now10)Van McCoy - Swahili Boogie11)Bernie Krause - Flight To Urubamba12)Noel Pointer - Movin In13)Herbie Hancock - Hidden Shadows14)Patrice Rushen - Before The Dawn15)Osibisa - So So Mi La So16)Kenny Burrell & Grover Washington Jr - Souls Of Your Soul17)The Barron Knights - Remember / Decimelisationguests>1) Tito Puente - Call of the Jungle Birds2) Orchester Pete Jacques - Bright Shining Star3) Orlan Divo and Joao Donato - Tamanco no Samba4) Tim Maia - Amores5) Sexteto Electronico - Comin' Home Baby6) Antonio Adolfo - Alegria de Carnaval7) Horace Silver - Accepting Responsibility8) Bobby Paunetto - Sognord9) Bunky Green - Feeling Good10) Eddie Palmieri - Everything is Everything11) Johnny Williams - Checkmate12) Moacir Santos - What's my Name13) Silk - In Celebration of the Human Spirit14) Triste Janero - Today It's You15) The Third Wave - Eleanor Rigbyguests>Tracklisting 1) Basement Jaxx + Airto - Kazoulu2) Dollar Brand - Little Niles / Langston Hughes - I've Known Rivers3) Joe Harriott + John Mayer - Multani4) Cecil McBee - Voice of the Seventh Angel5) Art Blakey live at Slugs - New World / David Bowie - Moss Garden / Saul Williams (Extract from 'She')6) Rock Workshop - Primrose Hill7) Freddie Hubbard - Take it to the Ozone8) Antipop Consortium - 393039) Nanette Natal - Silent Kingdoms Suite, Prelude10) Chick Corea - Song of Wind11) Vijay Iyer + Mike Ladd - The Colour of my Circumference12) Blackilicious - Finding