Another brilliant work of journalism

124»

Comments

• dude common is reaching krs levels of dumb as fuck.

but yeah I'm gonna roll through friday

you know i'm just funnin' with you. you swear I'm expecting you to like Common.

yeah man, should be good on friday.

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts

The rap line is flat relative to the total sales line. That's what I love about USA Today. You don't even have to read it.

Reading the graph visually is actually misleading. The point here - which the graph doesn't communicate visually - is that rap sales are off by 43% while overall sales are only 25% off. If this case, it actually helps to read and not just look. Saying.

• JuniorJunior 4,853 Posts

btw Common's album is #1 this week

DJ Trey is going to be thrilled by this. We have come through and shown those industry na-sayers!

• mandrewmandrew 2,720 Posts

The rap line is flat relative to the total sales line. That's what I love about USA Today. You don't even have to read it.

Reading the graph visually is actually misleading. The point here - which the graph doesn't communicate visually - is that rap sales are off by 43% while overall sales are only 25% off. If this case, it actually helps to read and not just look. Saying.

i think/hope he was just kidding

• FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts
    unfortunately, no i wasn't. i made a mistake by doing what i said--not reading.