PEOPLE WITH REALLY LAME NAMES

BelgianWaffleBelgianWaffle 288 Posts
edited June 2005 in Strut Central
Yesterday, on the bus, I overheard two guys talking about Lenny Kravitz (cool name), and one asked the other if he knew what Lenny's artist name was in his early career (H.S.?).... Romeo Blue[/b] now, they both agreed that was a lame name, and I concur...after all these threads about cool names, and what not - here's the thread to ridicule people with awful, cheesy, unimaginative names like Romeo Blue... ...just because.

Comments

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts
    Yesterday, on the bus, I overheard two guys talking about Lenny Kravitz (cool name), and one asked the other if he knew what Lenny's artist name was in his early career (H.S.?)....

Romeo Blue[/b]

now, they both agreed that was a lame name, and I concur...

after all these threads about cool names, and what not - here's the thread to ridicule people with awful, cheesy, unimaginative names like Romeo Blue...

...just because.

"Romeo Blue was born in Neew York City on 26 May 1964. His unusual look, having a Bahamian mother and Russian father, were further enhanced when he dyed his hair blue and wore blue contact lenses in high school. It is from this look that he adopted the nom de plume "Romeo Blue""

• I would like to add Pervez Musharraf[/b] to the list.

He might be a cool Islamic Dictator, but he probably doesn't know that, in English, his name sounds lame... Pervez