NYC, what's good tonight?

residentgiantresidentgiant 619 Posts
edited August 2007 in Strut Central
anything worth checking out? I've been out of town for a while and i'm looking for some debauchery tonight.

Comments

• haven't been back in a while.. but shit does anyone know the name of the Jazz club that is on the eastside where you walk in and have to go downstairs following a white tunnel to the basement/cellar... I think you can bring your own wine as well..

• haven't been back in a while.. but shit does anyone know the name of the Jazz club that is on the eastside where you walk in and have to go downstairs following a white tunnel to the basement/cellar... I think you can bring your own wine as well..

Errm. No.

Small's. But I don't think it's around anymore.

Small's. But I don't think it's around anymore.

Weerd that place WAS the jump off...

• really? no more small's?

ouch. got drunk there a few times, and the Impulse release 'LIVE AT SMALL's' was my favorite post-1990 jazz release. If you can find that CD around, cop fo' sho'...the Omar Avatall joint is

• UnherdUnherd 1,880 Posts
    I think its actually reopened, but its new owners and there is a cover and minimum, no more 10 a head, free juice, and running to the store for more beer...

I havent checked it out since it reopened, but I'd be interested to hear from someone who has...