Night Crew Whats Good???

Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
edited August 2007 in Strut Central
I just finished my set at WNYU. Now I am at home mashing out on pasta with broccoli rabe and sausage. I am about to torch the best bowl. I am on that Jamison mixed with stella. WHAT IT DO

Comments

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    about to head out
    don't even know where the fuck i'm going
    chyeah

• that sounds hype. I wish I was heading out with no particular destination in Hawaii. Unfortunately I just spilled the bong.

Nvertheless I am getting it in. What say you peoples???

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    Patron on ice at the lab. havent been home on a friday night for over a year. feels good

WHATUP RALPH!?!

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    That Jack Carrera got me stretched out.

• yo I'm chilling froggie. waking up wifey and shit.

Being home on Friday is a good move when it's lighteninging outside.

I am about to torch this tree on some real shit.

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    yeah. the malestrom kept me from heading out to the wick. don't mess up the tiki palace w/ bongwater, dude.

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    I am about to torch this tree on some real shit.

Do it son.

• more like

• whats good??? THIS. . . . .

peace, stein. . .

• BelsonBelson 880 Posts
    Hey Johnny P.C. - I'm coming over to your side of the rock in three weeks....you got some hottie 45 platters to launch my way?

I'll be coming to see you anyways....

• troublemantroubleman 1,928 Posts
    I'm sitting in my room drinking a cold beer. Its fucking hot outside...AT 12:00 AT NIGHT. Just smoked a nice bowl. Listening to some great african music and relaxing.Earlier, I sang karaoke with my Dad. Good stuff, and celebrated by Mom's birthday, which was technically yesterday, but she gets a weeks worth of celebration.

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts
    I hate being sickkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk.

whats up Johnny?

• BelsonBelson 880 Posts
    whats up Johnny?

Evening, C***y - wudup

• Its fucking hot outside

Yo yo tonight feel like a n*gga gonna get burnt
    Yeah yeah
    It's like you hear something tomorrow right
    Some like yo, blahzay blah
    It's the wind, i'm tellin you
    Yeah yeah word
    It's the air, i can feel it
    It feel hot, it feel feel hot at night[/b] and shit like
    The sun ain't even out
    Yo the sun don't shine nobody, knowhati'msayin

• just walked in with the new Sa Ra LP, two shure 447s & a six pack of Kirin Ichiban
    time to chilly chill !

whats up Johnny?

Evening, C***y - wudup

Greg!!! Hey man. I wish I could holla at the gospel 45 on Shur-Tinga. You need to Dj a night where you just play gospel stuff. Or at least just a night where we drink beer and play gospel stuff.

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    Its fucking hot outside

Yo yo tonight feel like a n*gga gonna get burnt
    Yeah yeah
    It's like you hear something tomorrow right
    Some like yo, blahzay blah
    It's the wind, i'm tellin you
    Yeah yeah word
    It's the air, i can feel it
    It feel hot, it feel feel hot at night[/b] and shit like
    The sun ain't even out
    Yo the sun don't shine nobody, knowhati'msayin
    but you got the cream on TOP!

• BelsonBelson 880 Posts
    Greg!!! Hey man. I wish I could holla at the gospel 45 on Shur-Tinga. You need to Dj a night where you just play gospel stuff. Or at least just a night where we drink beer and play gospel stuff.

Mate - that 45 flew out. Great record....holla at me. We'll get a crate of Kronenbourg and listen to gospel heat all night.

Call me - my phone had an argument with the toilet (!) and lost all the numbers. Come over and listen with your eyes

• cpeetzcpeetz 2,112 Posts
    Getting my ass handed to me in online Scrabble!

• Drinking at GIANTS bud after a sucessful gig...bonus pay was some clurb hurb

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    posted up from the bar. this spot sucks even though im sipping henny

• i went to pass flyers at jrcc show

went to poleng to hear some dope dance floor house shit/see the freestylers tear it up (NOt BLOWED BUT DANCERS)

danced with 3 broads and got sandwhiched pause

sake in can

fany loozers??

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    yo and sup with the spots that dont serve henny in a sniftah (sp?)? last week i had that shit in a plastic cup. completely unacceptable.

• cascas 1,484 Posts
    i really appreciate what this thread is about. just got back from the j.rocc show at 111 mina. good times. the holmeses, rootless bitchmo was there. so check this...this fly little "girly" from pacifica was trying to grind on my manliness. whateverm it's all good. i got a wedding ring in full e f f e c t. ain't shit going on. just dancing for fun. harmless. me and rootless' holmeses, shawn, step out for a smoke. low and behold the grinding girl and her posse follow us out. it's just all fun, then i ask one of grinding girls homies if they're coming back in becuase j.rocco was playing some sergio mendes heat. the flagrino co-worker decides to step in to my convo and speak shit! WHAT?!?! i'm cas, man. i'm about peace. i talk shit to all of his lady friends, fly him the bird in his face, ask him why he is a little bitch, show him my wedding ring (i'm not out for poontang tonight) then step in to talk shit to j.rocc (he's never heard the mardis gras san the bells btw).

talk shit to all the bouncers. finish my drink then it's back outside for yo! mtv rap trivia with the public. they answer the question they win the card simple as that. well some girl that claims she's from italy tries to step to me and rootless on some geography shit. she honestly thinks that italy "borders" africa. we clon the shit outta her and rootless tells her that by her logic the usa borders china. this girl was wack! trust in me. any who. rootless' holmes, shawn, steps in and plays captain save a ho and makes her feel better enough about herself to take her home. good cop bad cop. that's how we do.

yuichi and all you little dudes. step your game up and learn from my stories. i make it rain on you hoes. poontang rain. hang out with me and i'll put cute girls rom pacifica on your lap. i gotta girl. but you, i will hook up. yall my peoples an them.

j.rocc kilteded that shit tonight. i was able to talk myself in past the $20 cover charge, but still donated $10 for music in the public school system donations. cas is for the kids, but he is also trying to hold on to his cash flow and i'm never too fly to skeet in a skeezers eye. my wife is a moderhatuer. you think i give a flying fiduck?! NOPE!! ask the holmeses, day.

i just felt like sharing that, so i did.

girls wanting to grind on your shit in the club...is that cheating? answer me that. my theory is that as long as the zipper is up, it's all fair game. no one trip off of my truth bombs. my relationship is good. just trying to start a cipher up. knowledge me in a tactful way. the strut sees all.

peace to paychecks, jim.bean, under the radar, rootlessbitchmo, djanna, bellcity, day my home piss, kingmoist, bigchan, phillmost, cosmobakery and them and anyone who took the time to read my faded

• this is the kind of movement I am talking about.

• Options
    i really appreciate what this thread is about. just got back from the j.rocc show at 111 mina. good times. the holmeses, rootless bitchmo was there. so check this...this fly little "girly" from pacifica was trying to grind on my manliness. whateverm it's all good. i got a wedding ring in full e f f e c t. ain't shit going on. just dancing for fun. harmless. me and rootless' holmeses, shawn, step out for a smoke. low and behold the grinding girl and her posse follow us out. it's just all fun, then i ask one of grinding girls homies if they're coming back in becuase j.rocco was playing some sergio mendes heat. the flagrino co-worker decides to step in to my convo and speak shit! WHAT?!?! i'm cas, man. i'm about peace. i talk shit to all of his lady friends, fly him the bird in his face, ask him why he is a little bitch, show him my wedding ring (i'm not out for poontang tonight) then step in to talk shit to j.rocc (he's never heard the mardis gras san the bells btw).

talk shit to all the bouncers. finish my drink then it's back outside for yo! mtv rap trivia with the public. they answer the question they win the card simple as that. well some girl that claims she's from italy tries to step to me and rootless on some geography shit. she honestly thinks that italy "borders" africa. we clon the shit outta her and rootless tells her that by her logic the usa borders china. this girl was wack! trust in me. any who. rootless' holmes, shawn, steps in and plays captain save a ho and makes her feel better enough about herself to take her home. good cop bad cop. that's how we do.

yuichi and all you little dudes. step your game up and learn from my stories. i make it rain on you hoes. poontang rain. hang out with me and i'll put cute girls rom pacifica on your lap. i gotta girl. but you, i will hook up. yall my peoples an them.

j.rocc kilteded that shit tonight. i was able to talk myself in past the $20 cover charge, but still donated $10 for music in the public school system donations. cas is for the kids, but he is also trying to hold on to his cash flow and i'm never too fly to skeet in a skeezers eye. my wife is a moderhatuer. you think i give a flying fiduck?! NOPE!! ask the holmeses, day.

i just felt like sharing that, so i did.

girls wanting to grind on your shit in the club...is that cheating? answer me that. my theory is that as long as the zipper is up, it's all fair game. no one trip off of my truth bombs. my relationship is good. just trying to start a cipher up. knowledge me in a tactful way. the strut sees all.

peace to paychecks, jim.bean, under the radar, rootlessbitchmo, djanna, bellcity, day my home piss, kingmoist, bigchan, phillmost, cosmobakery and them and anyone who took the time to read my faded

Morning Cas!!