DUDE THAT LIVES UPSTAIRS IS CRAZY!!!!!!

SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
edited August 2007 in Strut Central
i normally don't ever post this kind of stuff, but i had to share it with the strutters. to make a long story short. i have a studio here in town and the building is owned by by business partner. we have the downstairs and the other cat has the upstairs. about a year ago he came to me and started claiming that i was doing all kinds of damage to his property and doing outlandish to him. of course i had no idea what he was talking about. we had a few talks that went nowhere. last night took the cake. he claims that i sprayed blood in his window. he says that he has been waking up with a bad taste in his mouth and that i am the one responsible for it. the thing that is so crazy is that he is supposed to be a reverend at his church. always reciting the bible and such. my friend told me that he believes all mexicans are out to get him, and that we mexicans want something that he has, what? i don't know. last night he went overboard and said that he was going to kill me straight up. talk about fuming mad i was red all over. dude has no idea was he's doing. back in the day i would have handled it in my own way. but i have kids and he mos def is not worth the trouble or my life. this promted me to call the police and fill out a report. what makes it worse is now my friend has kicked him out and called the police because of his crazy behavior. i just wanted to see if anybody in the board has ever dealt with a insane person claiming you did something to them and knowing well you didn't. i am going crazy just thinking about it. he threatened me and now i'm ready to take this dude out.

Comments

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    i just wanted to see if anybody in the board has ever dealt with a insane person claiming you did something to them and knowing well you didn't. i am going crazy just thinking about it. he threatened me and now i'm ready to take this dude out.

been dealing with this for a couple months now.

If you can ignore it than do so, these type of people tend to want to get a reaction more than anything else. If he hasn't done anything other than talk for about a year he may just be some fucked up individual and nothing more.

I've been threatened, placed in bad positions due to other peoples need to humiliate and so may other things I don't even want to begin to think about again. My solace is in knowing the truth and the issues facing those that try to stir up serious shit.

with all that said never underestimate the power of a restraining order

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    Dude, I could just imagine how hard it was for you to restrain yourself from pummeling that crazy fool. Sorry you had to get the cops involved, but such is the way for us parents. Way to look out for your family first...

• soulmarcosasoulmarcosa 4,296 Posts
    I interviewed the director of AVENGING DISCO GODFATHER years ago. Nice dude, intelligent too, but a little strange. After the interview, we pretty much went our separate ways. Then a few months later he accused me of spying on him because he was suing UNC for discrimination and he thought they were using me to get information on him. When I saw Rudy Ray Moore a little while after that, all he could do is shake his head about his experiences on-set with the dude and said, "He's a very sick man."

Anyway, this sounds like a possible explanation for your guy:

http://psychologytoday.com/conditions/paranoid.html

• pjl2000xlpjl2000xl 1,795 Posts
    dude wtf? Why are you spraying blood in his window and making his mouth taste funny? what is wrong with you? jezzus...

• well unless this guy is super crazy your side of the story won't mean squat if it ever turns into something more. My advice. Go by a little pocket tape recorder. If you ever see him turn it on and tape him being nuts. That will get things done faster then you just sayinig what happened.

• G_BalliandoG_Balliando 3,916 Posts
    Yeah, I had some lunatic living below me once a few years back. Total hermit dude who hardly ever came out of his apartment. On two occasions he came banging on the door like the police. When I answered he told me I was talking to him through the vents and telling him to do things and that I better stop. Dude was fucking crazy, no other way to put it. He needed help. He never did anything but threaten me, and he was an old man so I wans't about to get violent on him. I just told him he was tripping and he should seek help or else I was going to call the cops and mental hospital and have them come check him out. Not that I would have, I just wanted him to leave me alone. There's not a whole lot you can do with a lunatic, but certainly don't start feeling bad about it like you did something wrong, dude is just crazy. Not your problem. I wouldn't worry too much now that he's gone from the building, you'll probably never see him again.

• pointmanpointman 1,042 Posts
    One of the times I came over to your studio, I remember you telling me to steer clear of him. I saw the guy outside and damn he didn't seem right at all.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    thanks for the responses. i really am in a crazy position because the spot happens to be my studio. he's not all off his rocker yet but i know he's on his way. the thing that bothers me is that he's this ultra religious nut. everything that he says followed by scriptures and how mexicans are his downfall. he only acts like that towards me. everybody else he pretty much is cool with. the past few times we talked he always tried to accuse me of eevrything bad that happened to him and never allowed me to answer anything. i had to talk over him just to get what i had to say out. i really think he need a docter to check him out, but i don't think he has the money for it. my friend that owns the property knows him very well, since they were kids and says that he just started acting like that. he used to be really cool untill he got some beat up old bmw. ever since then he's been having engine problems,having people bang up and break in in his car. now it's out of commission and sitting at his mothers house. and all of this according to him is my fault along with the mexican race. all in all i gotta keep going there and just stay away from him. i will most likely get a restraining order out on him. i really don't want to go ghetto style on him and do him bad, because i enjoy life too much and would hate to be locked up for something totally stupid.

• Strider79itStrider79it 1,176 Posts
    i will most likely get a restraining order out on him. i really don't want to go ghetto style on him and do him bad, ....

don't do it homie...

these last words of yours got me shivers down on my spine and let me think abt this movie I checked recently

• empanadamnempanadamn 1,462 Posts
    Record his rants and make it a skit on a Mexican rapper's album.