I NEED EBAY'S PHONE #

noznoz 3,625 Posts
edited July 2007 in Strut Central
THEY ARE FUCKING WITH MY MONEY AND LIVE CHAT DOESN'T WORK AND I THINK THEY DO THAT SHIT ON PURPOSE.

Comments

• I WARNED THEM FOR THE LAST TIME. THIS IS GOING ON MY BLOG.

AS SOON AS I UPDATE IT.

• sabadabadasabadabada 5,966 Posts
    joyce ... get me ebay on the phone right away.

• THEY ARE STEADY ON MY SCHITT LYST

*if you need the ebay collections # holler

• noznoz 3,625 Posts
    HEY DIZZY I CAN'T READ WHAT YOU WROTE BUT I'M SURE YOU THOUGHT IT WAS FUNNY. BETTER LUCK NEXT TIME.

• THATS CUZ UR DOIN IT WRONG

• sabadabadasabadabada 5,966 Posts
    Right away Mr. Sabadabada

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    This is where DizzyBull always loses me. Like, that shit was really funny in the OTHER thread.

Then it gets posted in every thread and it becomes SPAM.

I had high hopes for Souse.

• I'M LOSING HIM. CLOSE EYES. PICTURE RAINBOW.

FEEL BETTER ALREADY, THX.

• DJ_NevilleCDJ_NevilleC 1,922 Posts

• I HAD HIGH HOPES FOR SOUSE.

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    Scream "THIS IS NO WAY TO TREAT A BLOGSTAR" at them. It should work.

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts
    You can try these -

408.558.7400, 800.322.9266, and 888.749.3229.

I've read that they only offer phone support to power sellers.

*** You are ignoring this user ***

• *** You are sexually frustrated with this user ***

I guess "just friends" wasn't good enough.

haha that's awesome... I actually posted "*** You are ignoring this user *** " and then you posted "*** You are ignoring this user *** " but you actually meant to say something

• You're gonna have to run that one by me again... this time lets have it make sense though.

• noznoz 3,625 Posts
    man this is outrageous.

if you call any of those numbers and select customer service an automated voice will tell you to go to live chat, which doesn't work at all.

i've talked to the same operator four times. every single time he interupts me mid sentence and sends me back to the automated "use live chat" message. i even was like "yo can i just have a minute to talk to a human being.' and motherfucker says "i don't have a minute i have ten seconds" and sends me to the same robot voice.

fuck ebay.

• Young_PhonicsYoung_Phonics 8,039 Posts
    man this is outrageous.

if you call any of those numbers and select customer service an automated voice will tell you to go to live chat, which doesn't work at all.

i've talked to the same operator four times. every single time he interupts me mid sentence and sends me back to the automated "use live chat" message. i even was like "yo can i just have a minute to talk to a human being.' and motherfucker says "i don't have a minute i have ten seconds" and sends me to the same robot voice.

fuck ebay.

MARK LATENCY GOT THE EBAY GAME ON LOCK. HE'S A HUSTLA.

• HeddyHeddy 131 Posts
    man this is outrageous.

fuck ebay.

It's not a PayPal issue, friend?

• noznoz 3,625 Posts
    It's not a PayPal issue, friend?

No it is ebay. I finally got into live chat and they've been grilling me for an hour about my past addresses and shit.

• aleitaleit 1,915 Posts
    you're losing your swagger.
    DON'T LET YOUR CAPS DOWN, SON

• noznoz 3,625 Posts
    caps lock is a product of my swagger, my swagger is not a product of my caps lock.

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    man this is outrageous.

fuck ebay.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    loling @ pplz misfortune iz so kewl rite guyz

• noznoz 3,625 Posts
    9:26 I HAVE EBAY AGAIN

HI JERMY WHAT TIME IS IRONIC BOWLING I'VE GOT THE PERFECT LUNCH BOX FOR THE OCASSION

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    THEY ARE FUCKING WITH MY MONEY AND LIVE CHAT DOESN'T WORK AND I THINK THEY DO THAT SHIT ON PURPOSE.

• noznoz 3,625 Posts

YOUR A BIG RACIST AND I HATE THE INTERNET. HELP ME JERMY.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    man this is outrageous.

fuck ebay.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Something has gone very wrong with you as a person.

• Dang!

I just talked to a dude at paypal who sounded HAMMERED. It was an odd exchange.