best B-BOY FUNK tunes of the year so far...

2»

Comments

• spelunkspelunk 3,400 Posts
    Ian Langley - Chicano Chaser

Hottest.

• Ian Langley - Chicano Chaser

Hottest.

mp3?

• spelunkspelunk 3,400 Posts
    Ian Langley - Chicano Chaser

Hottest.

mp3?

It's on here:

http://www.chemical-records.co.uk/sc/servlet/Info?Track=451007

Unfuckwithable. Plaese to send OG rael library schitt.

• SPlDEYSPlDEY Vegas 3,375 Posts
    appreciate the honesty. so you've heard that Ronson joint? and weren't feelin it eh?
    what WOULD you suggest from 2007?

I'm not going to get into it on here, but this is exactly why music sucks at BBOY jams nowadays. Most "breakbeat" DJ's are too afraid to play anything different, and the others don't really understand what we're looking for. Cause the fact of the matter is most of these young internet dj's are not willing to put in the work.

- spidey

• appreciate the honesty. so you've heard that Ronson joint? and weren't feelin it eh?
    what WOULD you suggest from 2007?

I'm not going to get into it on here, but this is exactly why music sucks at BBOY jams nowadays. Most "breakbeat" DJ's are too afraid to play anything different, and the others don't really understand what we're looking for. Cause the fact of the matter is most of these young internet dj's are not willing to put in the work.

- spidey

what vein of break music are you thinking about, with all you said you might as well give some references. you talking bozo meko "fusion beats" or you talking some "beat box" off into battle lp? or electro?

your right though about young internet djs, they know the same 10 tracks posted on a blog as the other ones know.

if they dont know where its from, they will never know where its at!

maybe you should just start packing some bull jun mixes and hand em off to the dj before the dance starts.

• SPlDEYSPlDEY Vegas 3,375 Posts
    Maybe you should just start packing some bull jun mixes and hand em off to the dj before the dance starts.

SERIOUSLY!

your right though about young internet djs, they know the same 10 tracks posted on a blog as the other ones know.

if they dont know where its from, they will never know where its at!

It's all good dude, I just feel bad for these Microwave mp3 trading mufuckas.

what vein of break music are you thinking about, with all you said you might as well give some references. you talking bozo meko "fusion beats" or you talking some "beat box" off into battle lp? or electro?

I'm talking about the shit thats fun to dance to. The Anthems that inspire us to do our thang. Shit I'd rather rock some shit from DAY, before I'd rock the spam allstars.

That's me though.

- spidey

• the_dLthe_dL 1,531 Posts
    i quite often get booked to play for b-boys shows here, i try to play different stuff amoungst the stuff i know they like and know, i understand the crowd has heard just begun more times than they like to remember but the b-boys love it and they are the ones who have to dance, it is also important that they know the form of the song . i have played hard hitter to the floor on a few occasions though and it allways goes down well