NAGL NOZ

Comments

• ScottScott 420 Posts
    THANX FOR KEEPING SOULSTRUT SAFE PARSEC

PS

JUST IN CASE YOU'RE WONDERING

• Young_PhonicsYoung_Phonics 8,039 Posts
    I thought the mad decent diplo thing was pretty damn funny. who knew Noz Escobarbarra read the Labcabin blogs.

• noznoz 3,625 Posts
    at least 5 threads now, Noz has been suggesting to Mark to hang himself with his usual noose jpeg

SO SMART GUY WHATS RACIST ABOUT SUICIDE?

I thought the mad decent diplo thing was pretty damn funny. who knew Noz Escobarbarra read the Labcabin blogs.

I DONT MY NYC BOYFREIND PUT ME UP ON IT

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    OMG hahaha amazing. NAGL indeed

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    Noz >>>> noose jpg

Mylatency >>>> "DIE"

• catalistcatalist 1,373 Posts
    soulstrut kinda sucks right about now.

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    I deleted the latest Noz "noose" aka "haha moark you should intern for Mad Decent since Diplo needs a graphic designer" thread not cos he made that joke (haha! good one Noz-agl! Too bad I don't really do any graphic design anymore!) but because he has become mad stalker-like and he also posted some tasteless schitt about my girlfriend. I felt that warranted a thread deletion.

I'm pretty much leaving myself out of this no(z)nsense and just moderating when needed. Noz seems like a good dude and yes he has an awesome rap blog (hands down one of the best), so I don't understand why he's e-stalking me and dissing me left and right. Perhaps it's a dose of my own medicine and he's dishing my online persona/posting style back at me, so be it.

Anyhow, I'm too busy with real world moves to be worrying about Noz or some lame noose jpeg. Don't worry J3rms, I'll be fine as long as the nozzer doesn't post some waky pic of me in blackface or some truly wack/racist schitt. He's welcome to diss my wardrobe all he wants, everyone's got an opinion on that it seems, lol. Actually some djs recognized my JBs shirt last night and someone else asked me if I just arrived at the bar from a breakdancing session, LOL!

Keep Soulstrut fun y'all, and stop the e-violence!

• noznoz 3,625 Posts
    YOU LITTLE SNAKE. I POSTED A (PROBABLY) FICTIONALIZED ACCOUNT OF YOUR GIRFRIEND GETTING SCURVY AT THE OLIVE GARDEN AND THEN YOU CONSULTING A MAGIC PLASTIC PHAREAL WHO FEEDS YOUR CATS. IF YOU READ THAT AS POOR TASTE AND NOT ABSURDITY THEN YOUR AN INSECURE LITTLE BITCH. I THOUGHT IT WAS MORE GENIUS THEN ANYTHING ELSE. BUT GOD FORBID JOKES TARNISH YOUR IMMACULATE INTERNET REP SO YOU WENT AND DELETED IT. I HEARBY REINSTATE THE REMOVE MYLANTANCY AS MODERATOR MOVEMENT. ITS LIKE ON CHARMED YOU CAN'T USE YOUR POWERS FOR PERSONAL GAIN. OR ELSE BAD SHIT HAPPENS.

AND CAN SOMEBODY EXPLAIN HOW ANY OF THIS IS ANYWHERE RACIST? IF TALKING NOOSES IS ALWAYS RACISM THEN THE CUB SCOUTS HAVE SOME EXPLAININ TO DO. YOU PC PATROL FAIRIES CAN NAGL AT THESE FUCKING NUTS.

• tripledoubletripledouble 7,636 Posts
    YOU LITTLE SNAKE. I POSTED A (PROBABLY) FICTIONALIZED ACCOUNT OF YOUR GIRFRIEND GETTING SCURVY AT THE OLIVE GARDEN AND THEN YOU CONSULTING A MAGIC PLASTIC PHAREAL WHO FEEDS YOUR CATS. IF YOU READ THAT AS POOR TASTE AND NOT ABSURDITY THEN YOUR AN INSECURE LITTLE BITCH. I THOUGHT IT WAS MORE GENIUS THEN ANYTHING ELSE. BUT GOD FORBID JOKES TARNISH YOUR IMMACULATE INTERNET REP SO YOU WENT AND DELETED IT. I HEARBY REINSTATE THE REMOVE MYLANTANCY AS MODERATOR MOVEMENT. ITS LIKE ON CHARMED YOU CAN'T USE YOUR POWERS FOR PERSONAL GAIN. OR ELSE BAD SHIT HAPPENS.

AND CAN SOMEBODY EXPLAIN HOW ANY OF THIS IS ANYWHERE RACIST? IF TALKING NOOSES IS ALWAYS RACISM THEN THE CUB SCOUTS HAVE SOME EXPLAININ TO DO. YOU PC PATROL FAIRIES CAN NAGL AT THESE FUCKING NUTS.

pretty solid post

what happens when you get scurvy?

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts

Your ass starts to hurt

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts

Your ass starts to hurt

No No.. Thats Jungle Rot of the buttocks.

Personal gain? Dude, don't get it twisted. I have nothing to gain personally from deleting some insane dialogue in a clon thread you posted about me and my girl. Sorry son, you're way outta line. Imagine posting some nonsensical schitt about Anna and Cas, or RAJ and his wife, or Drewn and a ladyfriend. See, not so funny anymore, huh, duns?

Noz, stick to posting about mainstream and obscure rap and hip hop. Comedic absurdity is not one of your i-strengths, nozzer.

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts
    I ride for mylatency, so fall back.

• PATXPATX 2,820 Posts
    OLIVE GARDEN

MAGIC PLASTIC PHAREAL WHO FEEDS YOUR CATS

PC PATROL FAIRIES

How is this not genius?

b/w

I HAVE NO DOGGZ IN THIS FIGHT. Please carry on.

Sure those snippets are cute and clever like Kool Keith or that new Lil Wayne song but posting up a dialogue and using jpeg images of my girlfriend and implying she's going to give me hepatitis or something is crossing the line, bigtime.

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    Comedic absurdity is not one of your i-strengths, nozzer.

I have to disagree with this.

• PATXPATX 2,820 Posts
    jpeg images of my girlfriend

Link plaese! BTW, who was foolish enough to do this before you?

• noznoz 3,625 Posts
    Sure those snippets are cute and clever like Kool Keith or that new Lil Wayne song but posting up a dialogue and using jpeg images of my girlfriend and implying she's going to give me hepatitis or something is crossing the line, bigtime.

ACTUALLY IT WAS THE CHI CHIS THAT COULD GIVE YOU HEPATITS. SORRY IF I WASN'T CLEAR

• noznoz 3,625 Posts
    AND A IS THE GOOD HEP

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    Mylatency has a girlfriend?

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts
    Mylatency has a girlfriend?

yes, and I think she's pretty cute too.

• ElectrodeElectrode Los Angeles 3,086 Posts
    Noz brings the bizarre, left field humor. I like him. Did you just admit to watching "Charmed"? haha! A picture of a noose = racist? I would say it's in bad taste ("go kill yourself"), but definitely not racist. Mylatency, you're good people, but you are leaving yourself open by going on and on and on about this new "wifey" youve been dating for a year (not hating, mind you. I hope it works out!). And I don't think anyone mentioning stuff which you publicly state on a message board frequently is considered "stalking"

Noz is a good dude. I appreciate that he is enthusiastic about electronic music. He also likes gangsta rap but I guess that's OK. It all just leads me to believe that he is a complex sorta guy. Mylatency is a good dude as well, though, he has grueled me with his online spazz attacks more than a few times. I sometimes walk by this place downtown that sells those hoodies that he and themack are so fond of and I think, "hey, there are those hoodies that Mylatency and themack are so fond of. They sure do look silly wearing them." Jeremy is also a good and real nice dude even though he is the author of this dischord causing thread. He collects luchboxes which shows that he has a sensitive side. That might help explain things.

Glad I could help shed some light on this.

• YOU MOMA DROOPY TITTY SMELLS LIKE FUNGAL POWDER. STICK A EMODIUM AD CAPSULE IN YOUR ASSCRACK AND JUST CHILL. YOU GUYS JUST BRUND MY ASS IN PUBIC. U MUST DEAL.

Thank you for making me smile Anthony.

I met S.tousand this weekend at the record show and he was certainly a stand up fellow. He found a nancy priddy at the show for $6!

I WILL GIVE WALLACE YOUR PHONE NUMBER

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts

OMG DO U THINK HE TALK LIKE THAT IN REAL LIFE?!

haha imagine answering the phone and hearing

"oy! whuf yew gerr'nt toof bakkle mi wooby-woo, lad'dle?"

OMG DO U THINK HE TALK LIKE THAT IN REAL LIFE?!

haha imagine answering the phone and hearing

"oy! whuf yew gerr'nt toof bakkle mi wooby-woo, lad'dle?"

That would be kinda rad... maybe...

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    YOU MOMA DROOPY TITTY SMELLS LIKE FUNGAL POWDER. STICK A EMODIUM AD CAPSULE IN YOUR ASSCRACK AND JUST CHILL. YOU GUYS JUST BRUND MY ASS IN PUBIC. U MUST DEAL.

the hell you been?

You missed massive raers today

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    Sorry son, you're way outta line. Imagine posting some nonsensical schitt about Anna and Cas, or RAJ and his wife, or Drewn and a ladyfriend. See, not so funny anymore, huh, duns?

Poor analogy; Anna, RAJ's wife and Drewn's ladyfriend are all actual real people.