Weekend Finds 7/27-7/29

13»

Comments

• Deep_SangDeep_Sang 1,081 Posts
    GOOD RECORDS IS HAVING A SALE ON DISCO
    GET OVER THERE FAST!!!!

Save over 90% MSRP. All records in near mint or better condition, rarely touched, never used professionally. Perfect for a starting DJ, collector or a vinyl afficionado!

450+ Vinyl Records, LPs, 45s, 33s in Hip Hop, Reggae, R&B, Pop, Freestyle, House, Funk, Underground, Classics, Disco etc. mostly from the 70's, 80's & 90's.
    Total MSRP of package: $6500+

Sacrifice at only $600 OBO for entire collection!!
    Must see to believe! Must Sell ASAP! No reasonable offer refused.

Hahaha, Jonny- I WILL PAY $500. GET AT ME.

Aliet, you gonna be around this weekend?

• canonicalcanonical 2,100 Posts
    Trip to seattle. Most finds were outside of seattle and a couple are trades with parsec (Daniel Hecht, William Eaton, Guitar Ensemble). No junk here. All records are fire.

• aleitaleit 1,915 Posts
    GOOD RECORDS IS HAVING A SALE ON DISCO
    GET OVER THERE FAST!!!!

Save over 90% MSRP. All records in near mint or better condition, rarely touched, never used professionally. Perfect for a starting DJ, collector or a vinyl afficionado!

450+ Vinyl Records, LPs, 45s, 33s in Hip Hop, Reggae, R&B, Pop, Freestyle, House, Funk, Underground, Classics, Disco etc. mostly from the 70's, 80's & 90's.
    Total MSRP of package: $6500+

Sacrifice at only $600 OBO for entire collection!!
    Must see to believe! Must Sell ASAP! No reasonable offer refused.

Hahaha, Jonny- I WILL PAY $500. GET AT ME.

Aliet, you gonna be around this weekend?

yes, should be.
    was contemplating a trip down to d.c.
    but some plans fell through.

• can i get a late pass? im only gonna show this find.... just to see if anyone might want it...

hollar

• catalistcatalist 1,373 Posts
    found my camera

Johnny, Nice ones!

I just found a copy of that Green Mango one too.. any idea what that goes for? Some real nice stuff on there, I think I'll be keeping my copy but i'm curious anyways.

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    can i get a late pass? im only gonna show this find.... just to see if anyone might want it...

hollar

take that shit to the sales forum, dood.

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    can i get a late pass? im only gonna show this find.... just to see if anyone might want it...

hollar

take that shit to the sales forum, dood.

ARE YOU THE BRAIN POLICE???

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts

ARE YOU THE BRAIN POLICE???

It's funny, I specifically thought of you, that
    you had just posted that Howard Wales over there
    by itself - you could have shown it in a finds
    post with a "hollah" but you roll correct.

we can't have these mini-moark-latencys running around

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    we can't have these mini-moark-latencys running around

• cpeetzcpeetz 2,112 Posts
    I just found a copy of that Green Mango one too.. any idea what that goes for? Some real nice stuff on there, I think I'll be keeping my copy but i'm curious anyways.

A dude from Toronto (Collie Tree maybe?) had a small quantity of these a while back and
    I think he was selling them for a bill and some change. 125?
    It was a fair price considering condition, I've seen them go for a bit less.

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts

A dude from Toronto (Collie Tree maybe?) had a small quantity of these a while back and

That seems pretty high to me. There are quite a few records in that price range that are WAY harder to find. This record seems to pop up every now and again. Last copy I had was in VG and I sold it for $35 I think. Damage to the cover and marks to the record. Played well though.

In clean shape (like this one) I'd say maybe $75. The internet is going crazy on the reggae right now. $125 is pretty sharp.

• bass_feverbass_fever 974 Posts
    found my camera

Yo! is that professionals the one with the Godfather theme?

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    yes.

• Trip to seattle. Most finds were outside of seattle and a couple are trades with parsec (Daniel Hecht, William Eaton, Guitar Ensemble). No junk here. All records are fire.

ha, I've used that Quasar-Mach as a scratch record for years cause it has some cool sounds on it. I hope it's not worth too much.

• bass_feverbass_fever 974 Posts
    yes.
    PM'd

• cpeetzcpeetz 2,112 Posts

That seems pretty high to me. There are quite a few records in that price range that are WAY harder to find. This record seems to pop up every now and again. Last copy I had was in VG and I sold it for $35 I think. Damage to the cover and marks to the record. Played well though.

In clean shape (like this one) I'd say maybe $75. The internet is going crazy on the reggae right now. $125 is pretty sharp.

My memory sometimes fails me, I could be wrong on the price. It seemed steep to me
    at the time as well, that's why I didn't get a copy from him.

• canonicalcanonical 2,100 Posts
    ha, I've used that Quasar-Mach as a scratch record for years cause it has some cool sounds on it. I hope it's not worth too much.
    Weird. Which parts? The free saxophone stuff?

I don't think it's worth that much. It's a rad record though. I like the more new-agey / electronic / avant parts.