I'll never forget the time...( RR NRR )

2»

Comments

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    oh and odub setting us up at the hooker motel. nice!

Saying - if you're on a road trip, I think it's a lot more fun to stay at janky, seedy motels.

The same, however, can not be said about eating at Waffle House.

• jinx74jinx74 2,287 Posts

Saying - if you're on a road trip, I think it's a lot more fun to stay at janky, seedy motels.

i loved that the waitress sat down to write out our order while smoking a cigarette. COLUMBUS, OHIO ROCKS!

• kitchenknightkitchenknight 4,922 Posts

i loved that the waitress sat down to write out our order while smoking a cigarette. COLUMBUS, OHIO ROCKS!

I recently returned to my hometown in SW Ohio with my wife. Literally SECONDS, after stepping out of the hotel for the first time, a fight broke out on the corner to the strains of the band playing country music in the middle of town on a Thursday night.

"I forget, you're basically from the South..." she said. ohio is fucked up.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    I saw her in a bar yeaaars later and tried to get her number just so I could not call her the next day, but she wasn't having it.

"Can you spell, Ukanthavmeyenumbir?"

• asstroasstro 1,754 Posts
    YES
    - Seeing my kids on the sonogram machine.
    - Buying my first Marshall half-stack, bringing it home and playing it as loud as I could stand it.
    - Standing outside of my GF's house after losing my v-card and yelling "FUCK YEAH!!" into the night air.
    - Beastie Boys/Murphy's Law/Public Enemy Passaic NJ, 1987 - Shouted myself hoarse, couldn't speak for days.
    - Arches National Park at sunset with a couple of mushroom caps working on my 20 year old brain
    - Holding my own record in my hands and dropping a needle on it for the first time.
    - Driving across country in a 1959 Nash Rambler and breaking down in Las Vegas for a week

NO
    - Hearing the woman I had spent almost 10 years with tell me she no longer loved me
    - Landing primo trying to learn heelflips, severely sprained ankle and broken foot in one shot.
    - My band's second record being stuck in limbo by our label, still never been released
    - Realizing my grandmother was never going to recognize me again
    - Sept 11
    - Driving across country in a 1959 Nash Rambler and breaking down in Las Vegas for a week

• ToeFunkToeFunk 90 Posts

NO
    - Landing primo trying to learn heelflips, severely sprained ankle and broken foot in one shot.

Ironic - Almost the same thing happened to me last week. I heelflipped over some stupid little rail, caught it primo and sprained the hell out of my left ankle.

• Passing on playing a private party for Prince

if you don't know, shut the fuck up.

and i know you don't know.

bitch.

Why don't you shut up Blaire? Jeez.

Re: the Spinal Tap reference. Me and my girls dressed up as Spinal Tap, and sang Big Bottoms at our High School talent show. At the last minute before we went on, a teacher made my friend take the cucumber out of her spandex pants. We still killed it.

Fast forward 17 years. My Mom gets Netflix and fianlly rents This is Spinal Tap. Then she calls me up to yell at me for being obscene in high school. At the time she didn't understand what we were doing. At least I'm too old to get grounded now.